Dude Blogs Boycott Megan Fox

Dude Blogs Boycott Megan Fox

There are 3 comments on the E! Online story from Aug 1, 2009, titled Dude Blogs Boycott Megan Fox. In it, E! Online reports that:

We always knew Megan Fox 's constant flow of bizarre and awkward interviews would get her into trouble.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at E! Online.

Jeff from VA

Stafford, VA

#1 Oct 1, 2009
I hate that dumb little girl and do not understand why everyone seems to think she is sooooo hot! She looks like she has the body of a 15 year old little girl and she is as stupid as they come. The new Transformers movies suck enough without having her in them. I'm 36 and can really appreciate pretty, mature women. But she is a waste of skin. Michael Bay has ruined the whole TF franchise. Megan Fox is just the dirt on the coffin.

Since: Jan 10

Birmingham, AL

#2 Jan 24, 2010
dude megan is my ex gf from high school watch it

Since: Jan 10

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jan 24, 2010
Jeff from VA wrote:
I hate that dumb little girl and do not understand why everyone seems to think she is sooooo hot! She looks like she has the body of a 15 year old little girl and she is as stupid as they come. The new Transformers movies suck enough without having her in them. I'm 36 and can really appreciate pretty, mature women. But she is a waste of skin. Michael Bay has ruined the whole TF franchise. Megan Fox is just the dirt on the coffin.
watch what your saying bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Transformers: The Last Knight' sets a new low ... Jun 24 smile save yourse... 1
News TRANSFORMERS 4: Is Nemesis Prime the Newly Reve... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MrMK 1
"Team America: World Police" (2004) (Jan '12) Jan '12 Abishai100 1
Perceptor: G1 nerd hero (Jan '12) Jan '12 Abishai100 1
"Tron" (1982) (Dec '11) Dec '11 Abishai100 1
News Megan Fox Mini Biography (Jan '10) May '11 dude 14
"Armageddon" (1998) (Oct '10) Oct '10 Abishai100 1
More from around the web