Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen'

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen'

There are 8 comments on the Victoria Advocate story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen'. In it, Victoria Advocate reports that:

As big, dumb summer "entertainments" go, they don't get much bigger or much dumber than "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen." The briefly amusing mash-up/crunch-up of a couple of summers back has been recycled into an epic two and a half hours of explosions, ponderous cartoon history, veiled racism and inept geography.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Victoria Advocate.

John Marshall

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 23, 2009
The movie looks like it will be a winner which means the transformers toys will also do really well.

Best,
John Marshall
http://www.transformersmovie2leadermegatron.c...
http://www.transformersmovie2optimusprimerole...
Joe

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jun 23, 2009
If you like movies with a bunch of unnecessary fowl language, racial stereotypes against blacks (the Transformers Twins), and hints of keeping the earth “Green” throughout the movie….this film is for you. I just saw the midnight show and this is NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THE FIRST.
Aaron R

Decatur, IL

#3 Jun 24, 2009
Fowl language, huh? So the actors all talk turkey then? Act like chickens? Get their goose cooked (actually, I don't know that geese are classified as fowl, but eh)?

Sorry for my "foul" mood, dude. Mwa-ha-ha-ha.
xjeffie33x

Poulsbo, WA

#4 Jun 24, 2009
it wasn't bad, i agree that there were plenty of unnecessary explosions and fights that didn't need to happen but for a summer blockbuster it's to be expected especially for a franchise as large scale Transformers.

I personally thought this was more entertaining than the first where I found the earlier lagged in parts.

Joe, I can understand where you stand on the stereotyping but I highly doubt that was their intent.
CHSAE

Meridian, MS

#5 Jun 25, 2009
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN I DO NOT GET THE BAD REVIEWS. IF YOU DIDNT LIKE THE FIRST ONE YOU WONT LIKE THIS ONE. IF YOU LIKED THE FIRST ONE IT IS JUST AS FUNNY ACTION IS EVEN BETTER AND STORY TO ME IS BETTER FIRST ONE WAS AN HOUR OF HERE ARE THE CHARATER THEN EVERYONE GET THE CUBE. THIS ONE WHILE NOT ALOT BETTER STILL HAS MORE STORY THAN THE FIRST TO ME. GO SEE IT PLEASE. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS NOT YELLING.
andries price

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jul 5, 2009
i saw transformers revenge of the fallen this movie is awsome i like when sam witwickey put the cube in optimus prime's chest make him back to life i like optimus prime when he's powerful then magatron i like transformers revenge of the the fallen i saw the movie this thursday so i like this movie.
megan fox is awesome

Granite Bay, CA

#7 Oct 6, 2009
she's awesome in this movie. she seems ungrateful for this movie series making her a star though.
http://www.celebrityhotpics.info
Rena Moretti

Alhambra, CA

#9 Oct 7, 2009
Megan Fox is not a star in any way. she is the recipient of a lot of hype which is very different from being a star. Of course, if she could act, she may have become a real star...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Transformers: The Last Knight' sets a new low ... Jul '17 FrenchVanilla88 2
News TRANSFORMERS 4: Is Nemesis Prime the Newly Reve... (Jul '13) Jul '13 MrMK 1
"Team America: World Police" (2004) (Jan '12) Jan '12 Abishai100 1
Perceptor: G1 nerd hero (Jan '12) Jan '12 Abishai100 1
"Tron" (1982) (Dec '11) Dec '11 Abishai100 1
News Megan Fox Mini Biography (Jan '10) May '11 dude 14
"Armageddon" (1998) (Oct '10) Oct '10 Abishai100 1
More from around the web