Jessica Lange bashes Iraq war in grad...

Jessica Lange bashes Iraq war in graduation speech

There are 5 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from May 24, 2008, titled Jessica Lange bashes Iraq war in graduation speech. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Oscar-winner Jessica Lange bashed the Bush administration and denounced the war in Iraq during a commencement address at Sarah Lawrence College.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Crime watcher

Raeford, NC

#1 May 24, 2008
Who cares about what she says?
Proud American

Brevard, NC

#2 May 24, 2008
I only have praise for our brave men and women who are trying to make a difference in Iraq and our world. These are the true winners!!
Jessica Lange is a loser as far as I am concerned.
God Bless America and our Troops!!!
Bush Be Gone

Manning, SC

#3 May 24, 2008
The only way our troops will be blessed is when God gets them out of Iraq.

HOPE IS ON THE WAY!!

GOBAMA!
ObamaLOSESin2008

Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 May 25, 2008
Yeah, um, who cares what yet another Hollywood liberal moron says? Typical of the left, just spout out a bunch of accusations with no facts to back it up. When will Hollywood realize they do not speak for the majority of America? They are the small minority living in a dream world. Besides, why would anyone listen to someone who has to be told what to say, how to say it, and how to move for a living?

Yes, McCain wins in the biggest landslide since Dukakis.
ck new york

Rochester, NY

#6 May 26, 2008
Maybe Jessica Lange should do something positive to serve her country, instead of bashing our brave soldiers who have given up so much, so that
oppressed people can have some semblance of freedom. Whether or not the Iraq war was necessary is not for me or anybody else to judge, but God and those elected to speak our voice. As a proud aunt of a soldier, I can only go by what he says, and what he says is that the people of Iraq and Afghanistan want our help. I say THANK YOU to all of our soldiers,and may you all return home safely to your loved ones. I am PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tootsie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Character Actor Charles Durning Dies at Age 89 (Dec '12) Dec '12 john 3
News Renowned character actor Charles Durning dies (Dec '12) Dec '12 Old Sam 1
News Durning, king of character actors, dies in NYC (Dec '12) Dec '12 Elmer 1
News Dan Aykroyd: Bill Murray won't do 'Ghostbusters 3' (Mar '12) Mar '12 Kathwynn 2
News SAG to Honor Durning With Lifetime Award (Nov '07) Aug '11 pro 2
News Rat Pack legend thrills Marlborough Jazz Festiv... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Andy Derrick 1
News HBO Loves the 'Ladies' (Mar '10) May '10 Gery Walker 5
More from around the web