'The Who's Tommy' with Egan, Duff in ...

'The Who's Tommy' with Egan, Duff in Hollywood Concert, June 18-29

There are 2 comments on the BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content story from Feb 21, 2008, titled 'The Who's Tommy' with Egan, Duff in Hollywood Concert, June 18-29. In it, BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content reports that:

“As the movie was to the seventies, and the Broadway staging is to the seventies, Purcell and his collaborators have a new concept for the piece for this decade.”

Thursday, February 21, 2008; Posted: 12:13 PM - by BWW News Desk Flicker House Productions is announcing a new production of The Who's Tommy at the Ricardo Montalban Theatre in Hollywood. via BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadwayWorld.com Featured Content.

Judith

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2008
I saw a production of Tommy in Chicago in the 90's and it was a fabulous show. I can hardly wait to see the new production in LA! Long live rock!
JamFan

Paso Robles, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2008
With the stars and the cast set for this production and with the production team putting this LA version of Tommy together, it just might be one of the most exciting productins to come to LA in quite some time. Can't wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tommy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Who to close Glastonbury festival 'with a b... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News The Who Tapped Fill-In Drummer on Tuesday After... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lauri Almany 1
News No Townshend for Super Bowl (Nov '09) Dec '12 PSty 21
News Ken Russell: An Appreciation (Nov '11) Nov '11 SFer 3
News Wednesday - 10/26/11 (Oct '11) Nov '11 Coleen 2
News You will not see me, feel me, touch me or heal ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 brett 2
News Kenney Jones: Quintessential British Drumming R... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Dan Perreira 1
More from around the web