Roger Daltrey Bringing Tommy Tour to ...

Roger Daltrey Bringing Tommy Tour to North America as some tour Niagara Falls Generating station

There are 2 comments on the WWFX-FM Worcester story from May 13, 2011, titled Roger Daltrey Bringing Tommy Tour to North America as some tour Niagara Falls Generating station. In it, WWFX-FM Worcester reports that:

Sir Adam Beck Generating Station ; Massive boring machine emerges from tunnel under Niagara Falls

Roger Daltrey performed The Who 's classic album Tommy in its entirety during a March charity show in London,

and then announced a summer UK tour in which he'd do the same ...

http://www.topix.net/ca/ontario/2011/05/massive-boring-machine-emerges-from-niagara-falls-tunnel

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWFX-FM Worcester.

Adam

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 13, 2011
Adam

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 13, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tommy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Who to close Glastonbury festival 'with a b... May 6 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News The Who Tapped Fill-In Drummer on Tuesday After... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lauri Almany 1
News No Townshend for Super Bowl (Nov '09) Dec '12 PSty 21
News Ken Russell: An Appreciation (Nov '11) Nov '11 SFer 3
News Wednesday - 10/26/11 (Oct '11) Nov '11 Coleen 2
News You will not see me, feel me, touch me or heal ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 brett 2
News Kenney Jones: Quintessential British Drumming R... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Dan Perreira 1
More from around the web