You will not see me, feel me, touch m...

You will not see me, feel me, touch me or heal me: Daltrey cancels concerts

There are 2 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Oct 26, 2011, titled You will not see me, feel me, touch me or heal me: Daltrey cancels concerts. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

The Who's frontman Roger Daltrey has cancelled concerts in Winnipeg and Saskatoon next week due to "unforeseen circumstances," according to a statement issued Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

brett

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Oh F---ing great, what a disapointment, I was very much looking forward to seeing him and letting my daughter and partner her him as well.
brett

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Oct 27, 2011
What a shame, me and my family were very much looking forward to seeing him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tommy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Who to close Glastonbury festival 'with a b... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News The Who Tapped Fill-In Drummer on Tuesday After... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lauri Almany 1
News No Townshend for Super Bowl (Nov '09) Dec '12 PSty 21
News Ken Russell: An Appreciation (Nov '11) Nov '11 SFer 3
News Wednesday - 10/26/11 (Oct '11) Nov '11 Coleen 2
News Kenney Jones: Quintessential British Drumming R... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Dan Perreira 1
News Roger Daltrey will sing all of 'Tommy' at Targe... (May '11) May '11 Voiceless 1
More from around the web