Kennedy Center Honorees Roger Daltrey...

Kennedy Center Honorees Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Post story from Dec 6, 2008, titled Kennedy Center Honorees Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The Kennedy Center honors singer Roger Daltrey and guitarist/songwriter Pete Townshend, the duo at the heart of rock-and-roll legends the Who, known for hits such as "My Generation," "Won't Get Fooled Again" ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

HEAR

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 27, 2008
Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey honored at the Kennedy Center.
Pete Townshend gave the founding donation to H.E.A.R.-
Hearing Education and Awareness for Rockers in 1988. We at H.E.A.R., wish to express our appreciation and eternal thanks for all that Pete has done to support our efforts toward hearing loss prevention and the outstanding legacy to music that he and Roger Daltrey and the Who gave to us.- Kathy Peck, Co founder and Executive Director of H.E.A.R. www.hearnet.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tommy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Who to close Glastonbury festival 'with a b... (May '15) May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News The Who Tapped Fill-In Drummer on Tuesday After... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lauri Almany 1
News No Townshend for Super Bowl (Nov '09) Dec '12 PSty 21
News Ken Russell: An Appreciation (Nov '11) Nov '11 SFer 3
News Wednesday - 10/26/11 (Oct '11) Nov '11 Coleen 2
News You will not see me, feel me, touch me or heal ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 brett 2
News Kenney Jones: Quintessential British Drumming R... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Dan Perreira 1
More from around the web