The Who's Super Bowl set list will be a medley of hits

There are 4 comments on the Jan 25, 2010, TwinCities.com story titled The Who's Super Bowl set list will be a medley of hits. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

MARCH 24: Pete Townshend and Roger Daltrey of The Who perform on stage at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on March 24, 2009 in Brisbane, Australia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Gomez

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 26, 2010
"A bit of 'Baba O'Riley,' a bit of 'Pinball Wizard,' a bit of the close of 'Tommy,' a bit of 'Who Are You,' and a bit of 'Won't Get Fooled Again.' "

Unfortunately all of these have become musical cliches due to overuse in movies and commercials.
Medley

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jan 26, 2010
I HATE medley's. Play the whole song or nothing!
Daintree

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Jan 26, 2010
I am just sad Brett Favre is not there, what a rip off. Booth calls BAH! Load of codswallop.

So The Who make up for that a little.
Lucy

Maumee, OH

#4 Jan 31, 2010
Saints and Who in one stadium. Class acts, and both of them LOOOONG deserving. What could be better!?

(big grin)

Only wish I could be there in the flesh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tommy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Who Tapped Fill-In Drummer on Tuesday After... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lauri Almany 1
News No Townshend for Super Bowl (Nov '09) Dec '12 PSty 21
News Ken Russell: An Appreciation (Nov '11) Nov '11 SFer 3
News Wednesday - 10/26/11 (Oct '11) Nov '11 Coleen 2
News You will not see me, feel me, touch me or heal ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 brett 2
News Kenney Jones: Quintessential British Drumming R... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Dan Perreira 1
News Roger Daltrey will sing all of 'Tommy' at Targe... (May '11) May '11 Voiceless 1
More from around the web