Lulu & Peter Noone To Appear On Ameri...

Lulu & Peter Noone To Appear On American Idol

There are 1 comment on the Reality TV Magazine story from Mar 20, 2007, titled Lulu & Peter Noone To Appear On American Idol. In it, Reality TV Magazine reports that:

Legendary British artists Lulu and Peter Noone will work with the Top 11 finalists next week on AMERICAN IDOL Tuesday, March 20 , and both will perform on the AMERICAN IDOL results show Wednesday, March 21 on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reality TV Magazine.

Barbara Weir

AOL

#1 Mar 21, 2007
What a delight to see Lulu on American Idol - she gave such good, honest advice. The songs on last nights show were truly great songs for these young upcoming stars. I have loved Lulu's music since the beginning at which time I lived in the UK. She looks great and has not aged at all. Love her hair cut!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

To Sir, with Love Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News REVIEW: Lulu, Pavilion Theatre, Bournemouth (Jun '15) Jun '15 Will Dockery 1
News Obama, the 'Magic Negro' (Mar '07) Dec '08 Darrell Jones 10
News Stephanie gets 'beyounced' (Mar '07) Mar '07 steve 8
News 'idol' psychics (Mar '07) Mar '07 Derek 1
News Daily -ist List: Monday (Mar '07) Mar '07 Laura Giarrusso 1
News Winfrey breaks book club absence (Jan '07) Jan '07 Christina Watley 1
News School Story Repeats Lessons Often Learned (Jan '07) Jan '07 ShinningStar 1
More from around the web