Actress Janet McTeer talks of how Yor...

Actress Janet McTeer talks of how York inspired her

There are 1 comment on the York Press story from Jan 26, 2012, titled Actress Janet McTeer talks of how York inspired her. In it, York Press reports that:

Janet, who went to Queen Anne School off Bootham, said working as a waitress at the Theatre Royal and designing cotumes for the Mystery Plays influenced her ambition to become an actress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Press.

Natalie

Harrow, UK

#1 Jan 26, 2012
A great interview my kinda of place like where i am from.Hope you win this time should have won last time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Benedict Cumberbatch to Make Rare Appearance at... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Ariel Leaf 1
News Beckenham boy Bowie teams up with Deptford's Ga... (May '13) May '13 tigger31086 1
News Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Producers Still Talki... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Heads 1
News Benedict Cumberbatch 'very close' to Patty Hear... (Mar '12) May '12 Grace 6
News Phasers Set for Stun! Star Trek Sequel Starts S... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Will Dockery 2
News Confirmed! The Next Star Trek Villain Will Be... (Jan '12) Jan '12 UCLA 3
News Limelight Extra: Entertainment events around Ta... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Tim 1
More from around the web