Foster reveals she's gay, suggests sh...

Foster reveals she's gay, suggests she's retiring

There are 27 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Foster reveals she's gay, suggests she's retiring. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Jodie Foster came out without really coming out, and suggested she was retiring from acting without exactly saying so, in a long, breathless and rambling speech at Sunday night's Golden Globe Awards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SLIF

Hamilton, Canada

#21 Jan 14, 2013
From the Trailer wrote:
No waste there. She's ugly anyway.
Go on some straight forums,instead of taking up space here.
Rambler

United States

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Damn, if only Hinckley had known at the time....
Move Along Now

Huntington, NY

#23 Jan 14, 2013
Foster reveals she is gay..........uh, don't care.
Suggests she's retiring......uh, still don't care.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#24 Jan 15, 2013
::Koala snuffles face into Eucalyptus leaves:::aahhh I love this stuff..::munches:: This one is a slick philly. She's a mensa gal like Diane Sawyer, no? Yes? Maybe not? But one she knows "Keep'um guessing" and
uncertainity is a boat
that always stays float...
follow the hand
follow the hand
before you know it
you hit
LAND ...
your EYE missed it
what!

::joggles head:: What was I sayin'?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25 Jan 16, 2013
i wonder how many people even realize that speach she gave really was tribute to her mother.

im not sure why she mentioned being gay (to which she herself said that piece of info was already out there) why she mentioned being single, but when u listen to what she said afterwards, something about a person being inside of those blue eyes of her mother, i really believe Thats what her message was about. maybe her mom has dimentia - she still remembers the mother that she had and knows shes still there somewhere inside. i know that feeling.

thats what i think anyway...
Red Skelton

Huntington, NY

#27 Jan 16, 2013
Foster Brooks is gay!!!??

I'd of never thunk it......
SLIF

Hamilton, Canada

#28 Jan 16, 2013
That's what these breeder lovers do,they come out of their closet afterthey retire,and they have some money set aside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thriller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crazy Cukkad Family review Father dies donkey c... (Jan '15) 16 hr RK4ever 30
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) Aug 19 HumanSpirit 494
News Robert De Niro compares Trump with "Taxi Driver... Aug 13 WasteWater 1
News Sun-kissed Rosie Huntington-Whiteley oozes supe... Aug 10 K-DJ 1
News 'Jason' to thrill El Paso horror fans Aug 2 DC Dave 2
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) Jul '16 Sadam loyalist 33
News Keanu Reeves' side project: Building $100k moto... Jul '16 Anna Romanovskaja 1
More from around the web