Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson ...

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson latest news: Report on Rob called off base

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson latest news: Report on Rob called off base. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On Dec. 3, 2012, Gossip Cop responded to an article by Radar Online that indicated Robert Pattinson hasn't moved past Kristen Stewart's summer affair with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Deb

Wayne, NJ

#1 Dec 4, 2012
It is very hard to get over it, and than add hurt, good luck Rob
irish girl

UK

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Deb wrote:
It is very hard to get over it, and than add hurt, good luck Rob
Deb u are dead right. U can never get over someone hurting u like she hurt Rob. I know from expereience. I gave them a chance like Rob has done and it didn't work for me anyway. I couldn't get passed it. So Rob needs all the luck he can get if he wants to get through this. Best of luck Rob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thriller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Susan Sarandon is planning Thelma and Louise 'r... Tue StarMoss 4
News Mitchel Musso (Aug '07) Tue Lucas Till Fan 22
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) Jul 27 John Doe 9,292
News Jane Fonda and her dog Tulea are inseparable as... Jul 27 Donny Brook 1
News Cary Grant's daughter gives birth to ... Cary B... (Sep '08) Jul 26 gagemini 63
News Is Emily Thorne sure she wants to be the 4th Mr... Jul 26 311512 Tsang 2
News Director, Steven Spielberg, with his wife at th... (Jan '09) Jul 24 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 10
More from around the web