Paul Walker Cannot Lie

Full story: IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com

Paul Walker, who starred with Jessica Alba in last year's Into the Blue , had a hard time concentrating on anything thing but Jessica Alba's ass.

Comments (Page 350)

Showing posts 6,981 - 7,000 of9,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Californiadreams

Letchworth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Yeah I had seen in the media conflicting accounts of their relationship status, but probably quite naively thought that was just the media making stuff up, interesting. Didn't really think it was JPG feeding them info tbh.
You mention stories back in 2011 after they broke up- what was that about? I'm intrigued. Does anybody know why they broke up or who broke it off with who?
The media have also said stuff about RS to do with drinking- is that considered lies? I assumed so. Also does anybody know if RS is married and had other children? I always wondered that.
X

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

I heard 2010 that they broke up and that it wasn't first time,that they had few big fights and that Paul wasn't faithful to her.They was together a little more in 2011,but there is a rumor that Paul had others,in that time,when everybody thought that he is with her...According to some close fans,she couldn't stop disturbing him and wanted him back,she couldn't stop...That is just a talk between fans.You know that fans love to digging,but i have no idea what is truth what is not..People love to talk....But,after all,some facts is just in front of us...

About RS..no,she is not married.The medias wronged her photos.Women in the medias,last months,is Rebecca Mcbrain,but she is a wife of Nicko McBrain(Iron Maiden).they are married from 1989 i got two sons '90's..It's not the same women.The medias just cut Nicko from her photos and put her head at Paul's pics!!

Look http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MlYJdSnwhEI/UW7Dpd4...
http://img.topky.sk/big/1274913.jpg/dcera-Reb...

There is one old interview of Paul(maybe b4 9-10 years),where he is talking about Rebecca,when he said that he will always love her,like a mom of his kid,but that she is strange,make some things for living and that she is "bohemian" women.I was surprised that he said that,but he did...We all know that "bohemian" is just kind way to say that someone have problems with alcohol.And i find that she was at the rihab,too...People talked about that much years before medias...it's unbeliveble what you can find at the forums...

So,i think that that her problem can be the main reason why Paul put his mom like a legal guardian for his daughter...he just wanted that she is safe and sure...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

God,i am so sorry for duplicate message!Don't know what's happened...Can i delete one somehow?
MissingPaul

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Bohemian just means she's a hippie.
Moon

North Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Correct. Bohemian doesn't mean, she is an alcoholic. I think she is a free spirit person. Paul had said, MW had both her mom and his personalities. RS and Paul went to the same HS. He was a year ahead of her. I think she is a good mom and has remained under the radar for all these years. We'll have to wait and see what will become of the guardian issue.

JPG. I think the reason she doesn't say anything is that there is nothing she can say. His family never mentioned her, recognized her. Her family (uncle) brought up the issue after Paul's passing which I think it was disgraced. After the issue was brought up, the media went wild and the issue of Paul got together with her when she was 16 was, again, brought up. Now any issues that were related to Paul (which all were positive), then we found the commenters would rant about his relationship with JPG. Some even wrote bad comments on his FB and ROWW FB. I think his family is very upset but doesn't know what to do.

I think Paul is a very honest person. He might have tried to keep his relationship in private. But if he was directly asked about it, he would give an honest answer. I remember about a video in which a German reporter asked him in May 2011, if he was in a relationship. He said yes. The reporter who was infatuated with him seemed disappointed for the answer and he said "I'm sorry." Then a few weeks later there were pictures of him and JPG (that might have been the last pictures we saw of them.) When he was asked in May 2013, and again in November, he said he was single. I have to believe him.

Often I wish, in his life, Paul could find his soulmate., I know he had once mentioned he didn't believe in soulmate. But it would be nice for him to find someone who understood and supported his career, humanitarian works etc. Someone who was accepted by his family. I look at his siblings's wife/ GF, Both women are mature and professional. Both are loved and accepted by his friends and family. His family is very close. They are very down-to earth people. I can't see JPG fit into his family. She acts so immature (most pictures we saw of her, she would make face etc.) It doesn't mean she is a bad person. She acts according to her age. I just can't see her fit into his family and close friends.There are no connection between his family and her family that I can see. One of Paul's close friends has JPG's friends in his FB. That's it.

I know a few of us here don't want us to discuss JPG. I, on the other hand, think it is okay to talk about it. We are here to discuss Paul's life and JPG was a part of his life at one point. JPG is Paul's only downfall. I know you will be mad at me to say this. I know he once cared about her, and I believe he was still in good term with her and her family before his passing. But for her family to bring up the relationship (that wasn't there), and took advantage of the situation, it's ashamed. BTW I don't think the news that she would contest the will or write a book is true. It's the medias that wanted to bring up the issue, so again people would rant about his relationship with a teenager. Now you know what I mean when I say JPG is Paul's only downfall.
Now you all can be mad at me:))
beedeevaa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

FYI with regards to PW's "girls" they would be (and I'll only give initials):

KL:::(she's a college student; whose mom is close to RS; and is a good friend to MW and PW)
ML:::(she's active with ROWW; and yet a very close friend...who I believe to be PW's personal assistant in LA and was responsible for keeping an eye on MW.)
BF:::(MW's best friend; and younger sister to one of PW's driver and/or own assistant (not Brandon) when he was on location.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

@Moon
why to be mad at you? ;) We have a rights to tell what we are thinking,we are not insulting anyone.

I never said anything against her,even that i always had bad opinion.The fact,that no one heard about her from 2011(except the stories between fans that she stalked him) and after her revival now,when he can't say anything,i just confirmed my opinion.

I have no idea how she could allowed herself to be photographed in front of his house,while his family was inside and no one called her in...That made the story,she become a victim...

I saw all bad comments and understand when u're saying what means downfall.But,for the other side,when Paul denied his engagement,2009 and before that,we knew how old she is,medias knew,too and no one cared for that...Don't have idea why people trying to make a big deal of that.
If he really,i mean really,start relationship with her in that age,it's her fault!He start relationship (didn't left her,didn't mart her life in bad sense,he built a part of his life with her) and she involved with a grown man.THAT is the problem.
AmyPaulFan

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

I've never commented on here before but I've been a huge fan of Paul's for over 14 years. I went to the theater to see 'The Fast and the Furious' three times when it came out - I was 14 at the time and feel like I've grown up admiring and loving paul. He is one of only two major celebs that I've ever followed and kept up with because there is just not enough time to keep up with everyone unfortunately. I can't tell you how much his death has hurt me and just thrown me for a loop. The moment my mom told me CNN was reporting it I just dropped to my knees and cried and I have cried several times since. I still just can't believe it - it's affected me so tremendously. We lost an incredible beautiful person and soul and he was gorgeous inside and out. My heart breaks for Meadow and his loved ones - it just breaks. I'm glad that we are all here in this forum to support one another

I've been looking for interviews to see him that I've never seen before (I've seen most of the regular ones that show up on YouTube numerous times). I found an interview from when he was at colcci with meadow. I had never seen this one before. Just fast forward to about five
minutes in and he talks from about five to seven minutes. Here's the link:

http://youtu.be/v1_7_n08k-w

I thought this interview was interesting because they ask him about women and he talks about having had multiple women - some at the same time - and the camera pans around and you can see meadow looking 'awkward' during the interview. I could imagine that would be a bit odd having your dad asked questions like that - but I love how candid he always was and real. I treasure interviews like this and I hope we will all share when we find one like this that sort of gets lost in the shuffle.

I too am very interested to know more about JPG and his other girls. I've always been curious. I've heard so many rumors about the jessica alba thing and the olivia Wilde fling, but I don't know if or what is true. I'm just so glad that we are all here and able to talk and share about his life - he was a very multi-faceted person and even though I never met him, I miss him dearly. He is constantly on my thoughts. I say anything we can share with each other about girls/girlfriends/rare interviews/pictures the better.
Californiadreams

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Welcome AmyPaulFan!

Like you I'm new to the forum. Well that's not strictly true as I had been reading it for a few years prior but never posted anything until recently....

Over the years they'd been some rather strange individuals posting stuff here that made not sense so I never got involved. It seems like a nice group of people to chat with about all things PW - maybe we can even find a little comfort about what has happened.

Moon - you mention some people possibly being mad at you for talking about JPG - I'm certainly not. Surely isn't that probably what got us all to the forum in the first place...more than happy to chat. The only thing I don't like is posting pictures of MW. Not that I've seen that happen here. Some twitter pages which say they're tribute actually post multiple pictures of MW which I think is wrong. He would not want that at all and it upsets me that the owners of those twitter pages keep on doing it.

On another note I sometimes think how Brandon (B) must feel - having lost his best friend, employer and somebody who he spent such a lot of time with - must be absolutely awful for him, my thoughts go out to him also.

Sorry to ramble I just kind of type whatever comes into my mind PW related at that moment.

x
AmyPaulFan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Moon - do you know if there's anyway you could find and post the link to that video you talked about where a German reporter asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said yes back in May 2011? I've never seen that interview and I would be very interested to see it.

I don't think that paul and JPG were together in the end, but it makes me think she did still have some major ties if Brandob Birtell took the time to meet her in front of the beach house like he did (he was in the red shirt I believe and hugged her). That sort of makes me think that paul and JPG were still good friends (and almost certainly friends with benefits I would imagine) in the end. That's the only reason why I can think of that brandon would have met up with her and spent time with her. The family wouldn't acknowledge any 'friends with benefits' relationships, but I'm sure brandon knew a good deal about Paul's sex life... I can see brandon being the guy figure that would 'go be nice and comfort the girl' that paul wasn't technically in a relationship with but she's still hurting and sad all the same... I don't think JPG was ever 'the one' for paul because I've heard he cheated on her and she never seemed to be with him when he went places, but that doesn't mean she wasn't holding out hoping things would change. These are just some thoughts of mine throwing that out there. I'm very interested to hear anything y'all know or think regarding stuff. His schedule was always taking him here there and everywhere and I'm sure woman were always throwing themselves at him - lol - thinking back now I believe I remember him answering somebody's tweet with 'oh no, not another DNA test' once - I'll have to look up and see if I can find what the question was that made him respond that (and he was pretty obviously being funny in the tweet) but it makes you wonder if there had been DNA tests needed w girls along the way... Just a thought - I can't wait to hear what y'all's thoughts are.
AmyPaulFan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

CaliforniaDreams - thanks for the kind welcome! Yes I remember years back reading thru this forum and some of the crazy comments and wierd things being said - I think only the true fans are left here now. And it is nice to have like a support group of people that understand and we can talk about all of this to.

Yes, my heart has been very sad for brandon - I'm sure he feels like a lost soul. He was with paul for everything and everywhere it seems just from the pictures. I've wondered what's going to happen with that Laguna Ridge Productions movie thing they had started up. It's such an enormous loss on so many levels for so many people.

I also feel sad for the AE Performance people - the last I heard was that it was shut down. This made me especially sad because it seemed like you ALWAYS saw paul wearing AE Performance shirts and hats and stuff. If I'm not mistaken I think I noticed him wearing an AE Performance shirt in 'Fast 5' when tyrese tells him that vin let up off the clutch and 'let him win' that race in the police cars as a 'baby gift.' Another person (besides his family and sweet meadow) that I've thought a lot about is jordana brewster - paul and jordana really genuinely always seemed to get along really great. I just figure if his sudden passing had affected me so greatly, and I didn't even ever get to meet him - how must all of these people be feeling? It's just such a huge void that he left. And who knows how many people are hurting and can't exactly come out and say for whatever reason. Just a thought - and thanks again for the welcome.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Welcome,people,from me,too...hope that we all will have a nice time here,even that we can't hide how sad we are because of Paul...
ann

Milan, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Guys, just found out the JPG Facebook profil. She recently updated her profil pic... guys please let her alone, she looks quite divested, and I'm sure she is suffering a lot after Paul passing. Doesn't matter if they were together if not. She has been into Paul's life for a long time and if you real fan you should respect this. On the end she is not speaking, not interviews for tabloids... only speculation on behalf of other people but not of her. I don't know her but I can only immagine how she is feeling now... without Paul for ever and with all negative opinions spread all around the Internet. Let's give her a chance till her incorrect action. Since this moment please respect Paul's feelings for her felt days back. At the moment her only fault is to be "not appreciate by fans" his ex girlfriend . Cheers
MissingPaul

La Verne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

ann wrote:
Guys, just found out the JPG Facebook profil. She recently updated her profil pic... guys please let her alone, she looks quite divested, and I'm sure she is suffering a lot after Paul passing. Doesn't matter if they were together if not. She has been into Paul's life for a long time and if you real fan you should respect this. On the end she is not speaking, not interviews for tabloids... only speculation on behalf of other people but not of her. I don't know her but I can only immagine how she is feeling now... without Paul for ever and with all negative opinions spread all around the Internet. Let's give her a chance till her incorrect action. Since this moment please respect Paul's feelings for her felt days back. At the moment her only fault is to be "not appreciate by fans" his ex girlfriend . Cheers
Wow her picture is horrible. She looks like she's lost it.
ann

Milan, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

MissingPaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow her picture is horrible. She looks like she's lost it.
Yep I'm really sorry for her....
Piper

Tualatin, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

MissingPaul and Ann: How do you know the FB page is really hers?(JPG's) There are several pages with her name attached to them.
paul fan

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

I don't think jpg's pic has anything to do with Paul. She was on her cousins page hiking about getting him drunk not to long ago. Plus, I don't think her friend, JB's gf? Would make the comment that she did...if she was having problems. Maybe she's making fun of the tabloids saying she was seeking a modeling career?

Moon... I agree, I don't think she helped Paul, as far as all the gossip, but I also do not believe she was 16 when they started dating. This was started by Star magazine.. a notorious gossip mag that makes up b.s...

As far as AA. People need to keep in mind that she not only list Paul, but also her dad..days before Paul...and now, her grandma. I don't even think it was probably her intention to speak of Paul, I think it was probably for her dad, who was a prominent realtor in LV, but then Paul died..so.. she didn't talk badly if him, just the opposite. Plus, other friends of his have done interviews too..JB, BB and Vince.
paul fan

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Also.. I've read a lot of comments about things that gossip sites have written.. some things about jasmine, meadow's mom, etc. Just remember to watch where you get your information. These sites only want to make things up. Hollywood life, etc. They are even worse than TMZ in my opinion. I'd say that if you only hear it in these sites, ex. Jasmine's uncle?? Who's he? Then it's probably made up. I doubt anyone would ever give these sites an interview...
paul fan

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

The bday pic...

Kl... Thinks of Paul like an uncle
Ml, not sure was there... Is good friends with Kl.
Bf... Her DAD was best friends, or very close friends with Paul. They had been friends for a long time. And Meadow and BF have known each other since Meadow was a baby.
MissingPaul

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Piper wrote:
MissingPaul and Ann: How do you know the FB page is really hers?(JPG's) There are several pages with her name attached to them.
This one is hers with her friends and family on it. I think I got the link somewhere on this monstrous thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,981 - 7,000 of9,800
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Thriller Forum right now

Search the Thriller Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lawsuit Against Robert De Niro Dismissed (Mar '08) 7 hr Sardina-Flower 2
Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) 10 hr John Doe 5,277
Kellan Lutz talks fitness: His low-carb Paleo d... 12 hr megan88 1
Hollywood Power Players Accused in Underage Sex... Apr 22 The system is FLAWED 2
Out Director Bryan Singer Denies Allegation of ... Apr 21 Just My Opinion 42
Porsha Williams mug shot revealed as she is cha... Apr 21 amw 1
Lawyer: 'X-Men' director not in Hawaii in mid-1999 Apr 20 Canvasback 1
•••
•••
•••