Paul Walker Cannot Lie

Paul Walker Cannot Lie

There are 12020 comments on the IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com story from Feb 8, 2006, titled Paul Walker Cannot Lie. In it, IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com reports that:

Paul Walker, who starred with Jessica Alba in last year's Into the Blue , had a hard time concentrating on anything thing but Jessica Alba's ass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com.

AmyPaulFan

Houston, TX

#7162 Feb 18, 2014
CaliforniaDreams - thanks for the kind welcome! Yes I remember years back reading thru this forum and some of the crazy comments and wierd things being said - I think only the true fans are left here now. And it is nice to have like a support group of people that understand and we can talk about all of this to.

Yes, my heart has been very sad for brandon - I'm sure he feels like a lost soul. He was with paul for everything and everywhere it seems just from the pictures. I've wondered what's going to happen with that Laguna Ridge Productions movie thing they had started up. It's such an enormous loss on so many levels for so many people.

I also feel sad for the AE Performance people - the last I heard was that it was shut down. This made me especially sad because it seemed like you ALWAYS saw paul wearing AE Performance shirts and hats and stuff. If I'm not mistaken I think I noticed him wearing an AE Performance shirt in 'Fast 5' when tyrese tells him that vin let up off the clutch and 'let him win' that race in the police cars as a 'baby gift.' Another person (besides his family and sweet meadow) that I've thought a lot about is jordana brewster - paul and jordana really genuinely always seemed to get along really great. I just figure if his sudden passing had affected me so greatly, and I didn't even ever get to meet him - how must all of these people be feeling? It's just such a huge void that he left. And who knows how many people are hurting and can't exactly come out and say for whatever reason. Just a thought - and thanks again for the welcome.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#7163 Feb 18, 2014
Welcome,people,from me,too...hope that we all will have a nice time here,even that we can't hide how sad we are because of Paul...
ann

Milan, Italy

#7164 Feb 18, 2014
Guys, just found out the JPG Facebook profil. She recently updated her profil pic... guys please let her alone, she looks quite divested, and I'm sure she is suffering a lot after Paul passing. Doesn't matter if they were together if not. She has been into Paul's life for a long time and if you real fan you should respect this. On the end she is not speaking, not interviews for tabloids... only speculation on behalf of other people but not of her. I don't know her but I can only immagine how she is feeling now... without Paul for ever and with all negative opinions spread all around the Internet. Let's give her a chance till her incorrect action. Since this moment please respect Paul's feelings for her felt days back. At the moment her only fault is to be "not appreciate by fans" his ex girlfriend . Cheers
MissingPaul

Covina, CA

#7165 Feb 18, 2014
ann wrote:
Guys, just found out the JPG Facebook profil. She recently updated her profil pic... guys please let her alone, she looks quite divested, and I'm sure she is suffering a lot after Paul passing. Doesn't matter if they were together if not. She has been into Paul's life for a long time and if you real fan you should respect this. On the end she is not speaking, not interviews for tabloids... only speculation on behalf of other people but not of her. I don't know her but I can only immagine how she is feeling now... without Paul for ever and with all negative opinions spread all around the Internet. Let's give her a chance till her incorrect action. Since this moment please respect Paul's feelings for her felt days back. At the moment her only fault is to be "not appreciate by fans" his ex girlfriend . Cheers
Wow her picture is horrible. She looks like she's lost it.
ann

Milan, Italy

#7166 Feb 18, 2014
MissingPaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow her picture is horrible. She looks like she's lost it.
Yep I'm really sorry for her....
Piper

Wilsonville, OR

#7167 Feb 18, 2014
MissingPaul and Ann: How do you know the FB page is really hers?(JPG's) There are several pages with her name attached to them.
paul fan

Shelbyville, IN

#7168 Feb 18, 2014
I don't think jpg's pic has anything to do with Paul. She was on her cousins page hiking about getting him drunk not to long ago. Plus, I don't think her friend, JB's gf? Would make the comment that she did...if she was having problems. Maybe she's making fun of the tabloids saying she was seeking a modeling career?

Moon... I agree, I don't think she helped Paul, as far as all the gossip, but I also do not believe she was 16 when they started dating. This was started by Star magazine.. a notorious gossip mag that makes up b.s...

As far as AA. People need to keep in mind that she not only list Paul, but also her dad..days before Paul...and now, her grandma. I don't even think it was probably her intention to speak of Paul, I think it was probably for her dad, who was a prominent realtor in LV, but then Paul died..so.. she didn't talk badly if him, just the opposite. Plus, other friends of his have done interviews too..JB, BB and Vince.
paul fan

Shelbyville, IN

#7169 Feb 18, 2014
Also.. I've read a lot of comments about things that gossip sites have written.. some things about jasmine, meadow's mom, etc. Just remember to watch where you get your information. These sites only want to make things up. Hollywood life, etc. They are even worse than TMZ in my opinion. I'd say that if you only hear it in these sites, ex. Jasmine's uncle?? Who's he? Then it's probably made up. I doubt anyone would ever give these sites an interview...
paul fan

Shelbyville, IN

#7170 Feb 18, 2014
The bday pic...

Kl... Thinks of Paul like an uncle
Ml, not sure was there... Is good friends with Kl.
Bf... Her DAD was best friends, or very close friends with Paul. They had been friends for a long time. And Meadow and BF have known each other since Meadow was a baby.
MissingPaul

Los Angeles, CA

#7171 Feb 18, 2014
Piper wrote:
MissingPaul and Ann: How do you know the FB page is really hers?(JPG's) There are several pages with her name attached to them.
This one is hers with her friends and family on it. I think I got the link somewhere on this monstrous thread.
Piper

Wilsonville, OR

#7172 Feb 18, 2014
Can you post the link, MissingPaul?
Moon

North Vancouver, Canada

#7173 Feb 18, 2014
A few newcomers here. Welcome you all. I love it when there are more of us to share our love for Paul.@Paul Fan, welcome back. You were gone for a few days.

@AmyPaul Fan Nice link. Thanks. I think there must be more interviews that we haven't seen from another countries like, Brazil, Russia, Germany. It's hard to find the link. I just don't know their languages to get around it. Re. to the interview from German news station. It may take awhile for me to find it again. Give me times , okay?

I also feel really bad for Brandon and his other friend like Jesse, Vince, Sean, Newt, Lucas etc. He was so close to his friends. I also found his FB, just for his friends from HS. It was very sad to read comments from his old friends. He kept in touch with his friends from old neighborhood. That how great he is/was.

@Ann. We will have to agree on disagree here. Like I said before, we are talking about Paul's life here. Anyone who had been a part of his life, we should be able to discuss. I don't think we are bad mouth here. We read news, most weren't true, we asked our group on his/her opinion. We shared information, gave each other links to articles, video. We supported each other emotionally as we lost someone we cared and loved. JPG was a part of his life, a negative part, in my opinion. As most things in life Paul had done were all blessed and praised for. The issues with her were criticized from the start. If her uncle hadn't brought up the issue of their (non-existing) relationship, Paul's legacy will all be positive. Because of that, the medias went wild again on the issue, then negative comments about him were everywhere. When his family, particularly MW read the comments on the internet (which they will), they'll see that JPG issue has brought his legacy down. You say, please respect Paul's feelings for her. Heck! How do we know if Paul is not looking down and saying "Dang! I shouldn't have gone golfing with her uncle. That's really ruin it.:))

If we talk about respecting Paul, did we not respecting him when we brought up the issue of RS. Of course not. It doesn't have to do with respect here. It has to do with asking for other's opinion. Actually, I think our group is very mature, not like the ones I read on other medias and youtube. When we had questions, we asked, when we found some info, we shared. We all agree not to put on FB link due to the privacy issue. We also agree not to mention name of the minors. We are not only discussing about JPG here. She is just another part of it. However, if any issue that link to her is brought up, I think we can share our opinion. For example, on the petition Paul's dad filed, it stated "No registered domestic partner." Well, if anyone says JPG lived with Paul. That's pretty much the answer.

It doesn't mean we won't feel sympathy for her and all people who close to him. Paul is an extraordinary guy. That's why we are mourning for his passing. Again, we'll talk about her if there is an issue that link to her. We will never say "she looks ugly, she's a gold digger." Those are bad mouth and in this group here, I haven't read anyone made that kind of comments. Peace everyone.
Moon

North Vancouver, Canada

#7174 Feb 18, 2014
@PaulFan. You're always sharp, girl. Yes. I also read her comments on her cousin FB. Agree with your opinion. About the "uncle", I did some cross-check awhile ago. He is her mother's brother. So it may be real. Don't ask me for a link. I have no idea how I got there. This was right after I read his interview and I wanted to know if he was ligit. About her age when they got together, if you read this thread way back from the start, around 2007, someone already mentioned her name but it was brushed off as not true story. She may not be 16 but under 18 when they met for sure.(she may have lied to him about her age, who knows?)
JTex

Keller, TX

#7175 Feb 18, 2014
What? You found his private FB?! Please share!
Moon wrote:
A few newcomers here. Welcome you all. I love it when there are more of us to share our love for Paul.@Paul Fan, welcome back. You were gone for a few days.
@AmyPaul Fan Nice link. Thanks. I think there must be more interviews that we haven't seen from another countries like, Brazil, Russia, Germany. It's hard to find the link. I just don't know their languages to get around it. Re. to the interview from German news station. It may take awhile for me to find it again. Give me times , okay?
I also feel really bad for Brandon and his other friend like Jesse, Vince, Sean, Newt, Lucas etc. He was so close to his friends. I also found his FB, just for his friends from HS. It was very sad to read comments from his old friends. He kept in touch with his friends from old neighborhood. That how great he is/was.
@Ann. We will have to agree on disagree here. Like I said before, we are talking about Paul's life here. Anyone who had been a part of his life, we should be able to discuss. I don't think we are bad mouth here. We read news, most weren't true, we asked our group on his/her opinion. We shared information, gave each other links to articles, video. We supported each other emotionally as we lost someone we cared and loved. JPG was a part of his life, a negative part, in my opinion. As most things in life Paul had done were all blessed and praised for. The issues with her were criticized from the start. If her uncle hadn't brought up the issue of their (non-existing) relationship, Paul's legacy will all be positive. Because of that, the medias went wild again on the issue, then negative comments about him were everywhere. When his family, particularly MW read the comments on the internet (which they will), they'll see that JPG issue has brought his legacy down. You say, please respect Paul's feelings for her. Heck! How do we know if Paul is not looking down and saying "Dang! I shouldn't have gone golfing with her uncle. That's really ruin it.:))
If we talk about respecting Paul, did we not respecting him when we brought up the issue of RS. Of course not. It doesn't have to do with respect here. It has to do with asking for other's opinion. Actually, I think our group is very mature, not like the ones I read on other medias and youtube. When we had questions, we asked, when we found some info, we shared. We all agree not to put on FB link due to the privacy issue. We also agree not to mention name of the minors. We are not only discussing about JPG here. She is just another part of it. However, if any issue that link to her is brought up, I think we can share our opinion. For example, on the petition Paul's dad filed, it stated "No registered domestic partner." Well, if anyone says JPG lived with Paul. That's pretty much the answer.
It doesn't mean we won't feel sympathy for her and all people who close to him. Paul is an extraordinary guy. That's why we are mourning for his passing. Again, we'll talk about her if there is an issue that link to her. We will never say "she looks ugly, she's a gold digger." Those are bad mouth and in this group here, I haven't read anyone made that kind of comments. Peace everyone.
MissingPaul

Los Angeles, CA

#7176 Feb 18, 2014
Piper wrote:
Can you post the link, MissingPaul?
I wouldn't feel right posting her page here. But I could possibly email it to you.
MissingPaul

Los Angeles, CA

#7177 Feb 18, 2014
^i am referring to Jasmine not Paul's page.

Location hidden

#7178 Feb 19, 2014
Moon wrote:
Just...how is possible that you wrote everything what i wanted to say?:)))))

@paul fan,i said that it's ugly that AA spoke about Paul in the medias.Yes,his friends done the interviews,too,but they never,never said anything that Paul didn't shared before.They said how good man he was,what he did for ROWW and about his plans that he had with his daughter.That is something what Paul always talked about.They didn't said anything about any of his gfs,not even about M's mom...That is for respect!
For the other side,Paul wasn't open about his intimate life and story that he come,i don't know from where,just to be with her and spend time with her,at her birthday,FOR ME,was something that she really could keep for herself.That is not something that u shared with medias.
Really,just my opinion,don't wanna fight or something,i'm not that kind of person,i understand that we all have our opinions.The most important is that we are talking like normal people/Kiss

Location hidden

#7179 Feb 19, 2014
@Moon Just...how is possible that you wrote everything what i wanted to say?Couldn't agree more for everything what u said in big post:)))))

@paul fan,i said that it's ugly that AA spoke about Paul in the medias.Yes,his friends done the interviews,too,but they never,never said anything that Paul didn't shared before.They said how good man he was,what he did for ROWW and about his plans that he had with his daughter.That is something what Paul always talked about.They didn't said anything about any of his gf,not even about M's mom...That is for respect!
For the other side,Paul wasn't open about his intimate life and story that he come,i don't know from where,just to be with her and spend time with her,at her birthday,FOR ME,was something that she really could keep for herself.

Really,just my opinion,don't wanna fight or something,i'm not that kind of person,i understand that we all have our opinions.The most important is that we are talking like normal people/Kisses
Moon

North Vancouver, Canada

#7180 Feb 19, 2014
Hi Everyone,
About Paul FB. I really can't give you a link. As we all agree on the private issue. It was his FB for his high school friends only. There are just a handful of his HS in there. There aren't many things written in there either. Only a few from Paul to thanks his friends for their BD wishes they sent him. A few close friends wrote condolences after his passing. One put a picture of him and his friends when there were very young. That' all. It freaked me out when I (accidentally) found it. Just make me sad to think he won't write on that FB anymore.

@Kristalina. I just stole your idea and wrote it. Ha..Ha..

Here is a link to a video. Paul gave this interview in 2012. I think most of us already saw it. It was from New Orleans TV station. It's sad to hear him say, at age 40 he wanted to go back to school to become a marine biologist. Talk about Hours. I wonder there were more going on between Paul and Genesis. I found more and more interview both from Paul and Eric indicated there close relationship. May be a brief relationship????

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Actor-Paul-Walker-w...

Location hidden

#7181 Feb 19, 2014
That's a great interview!

I am so sorry to see that he had so much plans....
Found one video on You tube,with Paul,Genesis and Jesse,they was at the concert and Paul wearing sunglasses of Genesis...If i find a link i will put it here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thriller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Susan Sarandon is planning Thelma and Louise 'r... Jul 28 StarMoss 4
News Mitchel Musso (Aug '07) Jul 28 Lucas Till Fan 22
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) Jul 27 John Doe 9,292
News Jane Fonda and her dog Tulea are inseparable as... Jul 27 Donny Brook 1
News Cary Grant's daughter gives birth to ... Cary B... (Sep '08) Jul 26 gagemini 63
News Is Emily Thorne sure she wants to be the 4th Mr... Jul 26 311512 Tsang 2
News Director, Steven Spielberg, with his wife at th... (Jan '09) Jul 24 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 10
More from around the web