Blu-ray Disc Review: Total Recall

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Blu-ray Disc Review: Total Recall. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Title: Total Recall BD-50 Dual-Layer Disc / 2 Disc Set Video: 1080p / AVC Audio: Dolby TrueHD 5.1 Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1 Subtitles: English SDH, French, and Spanish Run time: 130 minutes Studio: Sony Pictures Rating: PG-13 Region Coding: Region Free Colin Farrell as Douglas Quaid / Carl Hauser Kate Beckinsale as Lori Quaid Jessica Biel as Melina ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

AHHHQuaMan

Englewood, CO

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Thanks for the link to the review. I really needed it. Since there weren’t very many movie choices from Netflix, I started using Blockbuster at Home from DISH. And with over 100,000 different selections to choose from, I had to find a way to narrow down all the wonderful choices. Although now that I see Jessica Biel is in the film, it is basically a no brainer, lol. I will admit I was pretty intrigued when the guys in my office at DISH described the original. But all they had to do was tell me about her to convince me.
MikeL DISH

Englewood, CO

#3 Dec 29, 2012
AHHHQuaMan,

My name is Mike and I'm with DISH Customer Support. I happened to come across your post and just wanted to let you know that we are very happy to see you're enjoying the service and the Blockbuster package. Please let me know if you have any questions as I'm always here to help. Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thriller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Come, Armageddon, come 16 hr array 27
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) 16 hr Marvin 8,527
News Cary Grant's daughter gives birth to ... Cary B... (Sep '08) May 23 dktumlinson 62
News Country singer shares her 'Sparkle' May 22 naresh 4
News Director, Steven Spielberg, with his wife at th... (Jan '09) May 15 swedenforever 5
News Michelle Rodriguez: Jehovah's Witnesses Scarred... May 14 Randall Watters 59
News 50s Fords Haul Moonshine To Quench The Devil's ... (Nov '08) May 13 barbara 38
More from around the web