Kevin Spacey' Name On The Gay And Les...

Kevin Spacey' Name On The Gay And Lesbian Teachers' List

There are 59 comments on the Spotlighting News story from Jan 6, 2006, titled Kevin Spacey' Name On The Gay And Lesbian Teachers' List. In it, Spotlighting News reports that:

Paul Patrick says: "We double check our material carefully but Mr. Spacey's name got through." Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey found his name on a famous gay and lesbian list, who are educating the young students ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spotlighting News.

Marilyn

Ridgeland, MS

#22 Oct 6, 2006
Gay or not, he can put his shoes under my bed any day.

This is a tremendously talented man, a fabulous singer and a good person, who gives a damn if he's gay or straigt. Personally I think he's straight. My cousin is on the board of directors of the Old Vic and he says he's seen no indication that the man is gay; so take it from someone who knows him, not me unfortunately but my cousin.

Hell, Kevin Spacey is the only man in this world I would leave home for.

Marilyn
Dan

Würzburg, Germany

#23 Nov 8, 2006
Yeah leave his private life private!
watch his movies!
cheers ,me
Fan of Kevin Spaceys

Ripley, OH

#24 Nov 14, 2006
I love Kevin Spaceys acting and the movies he's in. I especcialy like the movie K-Pax that he starred in as Prot. Most bad rumers aren't true and I belive Kevin Spacey is a good man.
Big Fan of Kevin Spacey

Ripley, OH

#25 Nov 14, 2006
He is a beautiful acter and is very talented. Most of the rumers about him are probably not true. If I could meet him I would. I'd fly in an air plane to see him and I'm terribly afraid of hights. I've been asking my dad for one of his movies for my birthday.
helen_lynch

India

#26 Dec 10, 2006
According to a gossip item from an Italian radio station, translated from Italian into English, Kevin Spacey had an Italian fiancé when he won the Oscar for American Beauty. The item stated that in spite of his declarations of love to the mysterious Dianne, Kevin was engaged to a model named Angela Melillo who he was reported to have met in 1997 during a vacation in Rome. Ms. Melillo was alleged to have told the press that the gay tendencies of the actor were inventions of the mass media.
helen_lynch

India

#27 Dec 10, 2006
Actress HELEN HUNT has rebounded from her failed one-year marriage to HANK AZARIA - straight into the arms of KEVIN SPACEY.

And despite AMERICAN BEAUTY star Spacey's notorious fear of commitment, pals have told American newspaper THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER he's fallen head over heels in love with Hunt. Spacey has been spotted at the AS GOOD AS IT GETS star's home, and spent the night there over a late August(00) weekend, an insider has disclosed.

A pal of the actress, who was said to be heartbroken when her six year relationship with Azaria ended, says Hunt was incredibly lonely and confused" following the split - and was helped by Spacey. The pal adds, "The couple have kept their relationship under wraps most of the summer, but now they're making public appearances together. "Kevin's private like Helen and best of all he's totally enchanted by her affections. Helen can pull an attitude or star-trip with Kevin and he'll just laugh it off."
A spokesman for Spacey confirmed the actor "has been secretly dating Helen for several weeks".

KEVIN SPACEY IS A GOD, I WOULD CERTAINLY LET HIM STAY OVER FOR A LONG WEEKEND...
stratcat43

Pottstown, PA

#29 Dec 11, 2006
Cliff Taylor wrote:
'Ol Kevs a poofter mate.
Would you trust him giving acting lessons to your son? NOT if you have an IQ over 70.
Ummmm....are you suggesting that gay people are child sexual abusers?????

Yes, I'd trust him with my kids...there's no reason not too.
travel_bug_16

Auckland, New Zealand

#30 Jan 12, 2007
"In an interview by Playboy in the October 1999 issue, in response to a 1997 Esquire article to the contrary, Spacey stated openly and repeatedly that he is heterosexual."

To be completely honest though, why is it our buisness to know? everyone is entitled to their private life and what they do in it shouldnt be our concern at all.

I'll still support him either way because, frankly, it doesnt make a difference to the quality of films he's putting out.
Whether he is or he isnt hasnt changed during the course of his films likely, so that remains unaffected.
And we are just viewers, so again...
It makes no difference.
Jerome

Cork, Ireland

#31 Jan 16, 2007
Kevin Spacey is quite camp and fairly obviously gay.But like most other successful actors he fears the effect coming out might have on his career..Its a sad state of affairs but there you go..
Tab Hunter and Richard Chamberlain have done it.But they are old now and have nothing to lose.
Be sure to read Mr Spacey's tell all autobiography in 25 years!.
Jerome

Cork, Ireland

#32 Jan 16, 2007
All you people who are fans of Kevin Spacey but dislike homosexuals wake up!.
You can't have it both ways..
Jerome

Cork, Ireland

#34 Jan 18, 2007
My gaydar tells me...
Also holding hands and kissing a young man in central park.
Cruising London parks at 4am etc...
His being single,the lack of girlfriends etc..
mackennah

Minnetonka, MN

#35 Jan 30, 2007
Kevin Spacey is a great actor, The only people who need to know about his private life are family and friends. The most important thing is he's doing what he loves, He's a wonderful caring man, This stuff hurts him [he won't admit it, but it does.]He wants people to just enjoy him as an artist. Because he is an incredible artist.
spaceybabe

United States

#36 Feb 17, 2007
if anyone were to question your own sexuality, i'm sure you tell them to mind there own business. as far as trusting kevin to give acting classes to anyones' children, what exactly has this got to do with that. as far as i know, being gay {or not}, has nothing to do with being a pedophile. leave mr. spaceys' sex life alone. unless you're actually in a position to have intimate relations with the man, it's none of your business. my thoughts on his work, he's the greatest artist of our generation, peroid.
MSS

Auburn Hills, MI

#37 Feb 24, 2007
Maybe he's like George Michael,pretends that he likes women.Could be even a bisexual! He's quite weird,it seems
Lola from NC

Greensboro, NC

#38 Feb 24, 2007
Sirla wrote:
I think kevin spacey is a very talented individual yet I have a different take on his being gay or not. If kevin is gay and is hiding his sexuality and lying to us about his childhood (according to his brother),then that would explain the reason why he doesn't do good in sympathetic roles and excels in the criminal roles. It is like the saying goes if you don't feel it or haven't experienced it then it will show in ones life and work the insincerity of it. As a fan I would feel foolish and disheartened to know he had been lying not only about himself and past but ashamed of who he is. As fans we have a right to honesty it doesn't show much respect at all to the gay community or his fans.
You wrote...."As fans we have a right to honesty".

As a fan, all you are entitled to is to pay your $8.50 and to either enjoy the movie, or not.

You are NOT entitled to knowledge of Mister Spacey's private life. Only HE is entitled to that.

“I'd b surfing if I wasn't here”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis

#39 Feb 24, 2007
Lola from NC wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote...."As fans we have a right to honesty".
As a fan, all you are entitled to is to pay your $8.50 and to either enjoy the movie, or not.
You are NOT entitled to knowledge of Mister Spacey's private life. Only HE is entitled to that.
Hear hear! If he decides to tell us at some point that he is GLBT, that is his business. It only becomes our business sooner if he becomes rabidly anti-gay.
Sharane

Tuscaloosa, AL

#40 Mar 14, 2007
carolann wrote:
<quoted text>Good ! I can't get enough Kevin, gay or straight? Who cares! You go Kevin!
I couldn't agree more!
nancy

AOL

#41 May 4, 2007
I really don't care if he is or not!I am a long time fan.I will be going to see him in "MOON"on the 18th& can hardly contain myself.I will be in the presence
of GREAT ACTING!!!
Nancy
Grace

UK

#42 Feb 20, 2008
Leave the poor guy alone, he says he's not gay, and, besides, just because he's not married being over 40 something is just stupid gossip, and, people should resepect his privacy.

The guy's a genius actor. Give him privacy and resepect he so rightfully deserves!

Go Kevin! I'd run for President and do your Bill Clinton impression hahahaha!

Grace xxx
Spaceyloveschave z

United States

#43 Aug 6, 2009
HE is just an old pervert that would do a Goat and a Nazi RAPIST

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thriller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army Research Grant to Explore Communication Th... (Sep '08) 12 min InternetPrinter V... 13,881
News Mel Gibson's Remarks In The Spotlight After Arrest (Jul '06) 4 hr andet1987 66
News Oscar winner Dorothy Malone, mom on a Peyton Pl... Sat RIP 1
News Reynolds: 'Deliverance Rape Scene Went Too Far' (Jan '08) Jan 10 Gary c 110
News Roman Polanski Won't Be Charged In 1975 L.A. Ca... Jan 9 CLB 1
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) Jan 2 Algonquin J Calhoun 125
News Paul Walker Cannot Lie (Feb '06) Dec '17 ERIC 12,081
More from around the web