CHAT with Amanda Seyfried

Oct 16, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunday Times

WHEN Jennifer , the most popular girl in high school, mysteriously transforms into a boy-eating monster, it's up to her dorky best friend, Needy, to stop her reign of terror over their small town.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 8, 2010
Ahmad

Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

hi.
I have a question: are you really 25?
(you were really beautiful in mean-girls)

if you want to answer my questions send it to my mail please:
Ahmad.unknown.faezi94@gmail.co m
thanks for your attention.
bye
dean

Leechburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

hey amanda you are a nice girl asually when you played needy in jennifer's body i like the part where you and chip were making out i like it you and him were in that scene i want to make a movie with you too so i can add you as my friend i know you played in mean girls you were awesome
Connie Colombo

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

I have watched Mamamia at least a dozen times. I am far from young, I used to think that West Side Story was the bet musical I had ever seen. That was until I first saw Mamamia. I have to admit that I never realized all the hidden talents Merly Streep had until this came out, I totally love and respect her and will forever now. On the other hand I had never seen you on screen until this movie and i have to tell you that you are one of the most beautiful and talented young ladies I have ever had the pleasure to see and listen to. Your voice is just beyond spectacular and your charm and beauty show though it all. Do you currently have any CD's on the market and if so what category would I be able to find it in. I just can't imagine not ever hearing your voice again and would treasure whatever it is you performed. Congrats!!!!!
conniec33@comcast.net

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent They Discussions

Search the They Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cast Refreshed For Final "Atlas Shrugged" (Jan '14) Jan '14 Wyoming 1
Dagmara Dominczyk: 'The Lullaby of Polish Girlsa (Jul '13) Jul '13 HussarsSavedEuropein1683 1
Gumtree Robbers Jailed Over Fake Car Scam (Jan '10) Jan '13 desmond 2
MomentumSEX and the Sickie (Apr '12) Apr '12 STEPHMAR 1
Weeds - Season Six (Feb '11) Feb '11 XEXY 1
MomentumSEX and the Sickie (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ugh 1
Anonymous text to police leads to arrest of 43 ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Plain Jane 2
•••
•••
•••