Brad Pitt Fires His Publicist

Brad Pitt Fires His Publicist

There are 13 comments on the Celebrity Mound story from Apr 3, 2008, titled Brad Pitt Fires His Publicist. In it, Celebrity Mound reports that:

NOW we really know who wears the pants in the Brangelina family. Taking a cue and advice from Angelina Jolie - who has never used a publicist, preferring to manipulate the media on her own - Brad Pitt is taking ... via Celebrity Mound

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Mound.

Redhead

AOL

#1 Apr 3, 2008
She is quoted as saying 'I had nothing to do with ANY of this" after the last rumor of marriage. It sounds more to me like she is the one who wanted out of their crazy circus, she has many other clients, so who needs just Pitt.
A few years back he fired and was said to have yelled at very pregnant Kristen Hahn from Plan B she gave a quote in the Aniston Vanity interview. What kind of man fires and yells at a pregnant woman anyway?
Aniston and her are starting their own company now, so again who needs Pitt.
mayson

San Mateo, CA

#2 Apr 3, 2008
Redhead,
He has had this Publicist since 1991 all of sudden he wants to take on the media like Jolie does without one,Hmmm,,I hope he knows what hes in store for I believe he is the one who complains most about the Media.It states that Jolie likes to munipulate the media We already knew that,but for Bradley to take the same steps,Oh well good luck to them right.I really am happy that Jenn and Kristen are starting their own company...Brad Who???
Sharon

Denver, CO

#3 Apr 3, 2008
Brad is morphing into Angelina, LOL.
shapeimin

Duarte, CA

#4 Apr 3, 2008
Oh good grief. Look at that picture of Jolie.
She looks like a cross between the Joker, Carly Simon, Mick Jagger and a dark headed Dolly Parton.

It's apparent Shiloh mimics her mom's open 24/7 mouth and that is what gives her that mouth wide open look all the time.

Brad looks more prissy with each passing minute he is with her. She is so emasculating.

One thing I can say for Billy Bob. I don't remember him ever going when he was around Angelina. They looked like father daughter, kissing out in public, but that was better than brother sister Frenching and kissing way too long for siblings. I asked my spouse at lunch what men see in her. They said, "She is a freak" ..

Great for a fling, but would you want to spend the rest of your life with that?

Is he taking female hormones so he can be the "girl" she thinks she sees.

I'm not necessarily the girl you think you see.
Pamela

AOL

#5 Apr 3, 2008
Brad the Chameleon. Does he do anything original? How boring .
BLONDIE

Myrtle Beach, SC

#6 Apr 3, 2008
shapeimin wrote:
Oh good grief. Look at that picture of Jolie.
She looks like a cross between the Joker, Carly Simon, Mick Jagger and a dark headed Dolly Parton.
It's apparent Shiloh mimics her mom's open 24/7 mouth and that is what gives her that mouth wide open look all the time.
Brad looks more prissy with each passing minute he is with her. She is so emasculating.
One thing I can say for Billy Bob. I don't remember him ever going when he was around Angelina. They looked like father daughter, kissing out in public, but that was better than brother sister Frenching and kissing way too long for siblings. I asked my spouse at lunch what men see in her. They said, "She is a freak" ..
Great for a fling, but would you want to spend the rest of your life with that?
Is he taking female hormones so he can be the "girl" she thinks she sees.
I'm not necessarily the girl you think you see.
Gee Whiz!!
I can not turn my back on you people
for a few hours, to get my business taken care of.

These comments are four hours old.
I will lose my mind
doing damage control, on this situation.

I will be up until the wee hours of the night
with this goop.

I guess I'd better get something to eat, first.
I am going to need fuel for this one.

It is just pitiful the way you try to low-rate
Angelina and Brad.

I thought that I could come in,
say my hello's and sit back and watch
"Adaptation."

Do you believe that he fired his publicist.
Something major must have happened.

I trust Brad's instincts. He has been right,
so far.
BLONDIE

Myrtle Beach, SC

#7 Apr 3, 2008
As far as Kristen Khan is concerned....just
wait until she does something to tick Jennifer
Aniston off.

I think that everyone is town will hear
that big KA-BOOM !!!!

And their will no making up, afterwards,
because Jen DON'T play THAT !!!!
(IMO)
BLONDIE

Myrtle Beach, SC

#8 Apr 3, 2008
Should read:
I think that everyone IN town will hear
that big Ka-boom!!!
Pamela

AOL

#9 Apr 4, 2008
I trust Brad's instincts too. His instinct to always follow whatever partner he has instincts have never proved him wrong. Well, just that one time when he and Gwennie had matching hair-dos. Bad instincts. Bad hairday.
mayson

San Mateo, CA

#10 Apr 4, 2008
Pamela wrote:
I trust Brad's instincts too. His instinct to always follow whatever partner he has instincts have never proved him wrong. Well, just that one time when he and Gwennie had matching hair-dos. Bad instincts. Bad hairday.
Hmmm......Let me guess!LOL
Big Love

Duarte, CA

#11 Apr 4, 2008
BLONDIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Whiz!!
I can not turn my back on you people
for a few hours, to get my business taken care of.
These comments are four hours old.
I will lose my mind
doing damage control, on this situation.
I will be up until the wee hours of the night
with this goop.
I guess I'd better get something to eat, first.
I am going to need fuel for this one.
It is just pitiful the way you try to low-rate
Angelina and Brad.
I thought that I could come in,
say my hello's and sit back and watch
"Adaptation."
Do you believe that he fired his publicist.
Something major must have happened.
I trust Brad's instincts. He has been right,
so far.
Yes, you leave me alone and it will be like "The Cat in the Hat" or "Drop Dead Fred" making mischief of one kind and another. I think it is lost here as mostly it seems people here are fixated on how much prune jeans and vodka it takes to have a really good bowel movement. You're right.
I need to find a younger crowd.

Are you and Chick Flick ever going to entertain us again?
Pamela

AOL

#12 Apr 5, 2008
We do need to draft Chick Flick back in. She is so so funny.
ShapelyTex

Spring, TX

#13 May 26, 2009
Pamela wrote:
We do need to draft Chick Flick back in. She is so so funny.
Blondie must have sewn herself into some of those skinny jeans and now she can't sit in a chair or post or it pitches the nerves in her legs. She might as well climb back into her banana yellow stretch pants with the iron mark
and the coffee cup indentation. She's still digging for the bright red and teal loose-fitting mumu top she likes to wear over said yellow pants. She decided to ditch her beehive for a Bo Derek set of "10" perfect cornrows.
Let's see if she will answer. And yes, CF is way more funny than me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thelma & Louise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morning Bitch-Back! Kristen Stewart + Emma Ston... (Jun '11) Aug '17 malott008 5
News Susan Sarandon: Fear of Trump 'not enough for m... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Texxy 13
News Susan Sarandon says her sexual orientation is a... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
News Geena Davis challenges 'unconscious bias' in on... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sillyflouridedrin... 1
News Susan Sarandon is planning Thelma and Louise 'r... (Jul '15) Jul '15 StarMoss 4
News Brad Pitt ducks into Giorgio Baldi following fl... (Apr '15) May '15 Anyplace Is Paradise 2
News Susan Sarandon, Geena Davis recreate Thelma & L... (Jun '14) Jun '14 N8 the Grrr8 1