Montreal director Jean-Marc Vallee fe...

Montreal director Jean-Marc Vallee feels 'pressure' in closing Toronto film fest

There are 3 comments on the 680News story from Sep 19, 2009, titled Montreal director Jean-Marc Vallee feels 'pressure' in closing Toronto film fest. In it, 680News reports that:

Three years after sweeping the Genie Awards with his coming-of-age Quebec drama "C.R.A.Z.Y.," Montreal director Jean-Marc Vallee admits he feels some "pressure" about unveiling his next feature, "The Young Victoria," to his home country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 680News.

The Young Victoria

Gatineau, Canada

#1 Sep 21, 2009
scooterman

Mount Waverley, Australia

#2 Sep 21, 2009
The Young Victoria wrote:
http://www.topix.net/movies/th e-young-victoria
Can anyone help me please find the Canada thread by any chance? I seem to have been misplaced........
Just Look above

Gatineau, Canada

#3 Sep 21, 2009
& Click on North America

http://www.topix.com/world/north-america

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Young Victoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emily Blunt: I'll do my own dishes (Jun '12) Nov '12 Superior Male 3
News Rethink Afghanistan (Apr '10) Apr '10 ActiveForPeace 1
News Queen Victoria to literature: Where is the love? (Dec '09) Feb '10 victoria 2
News 'The Young Victoria' movie review - 'The Young ... (Dec '09) Jan '10 L_S_Whitman 2
News Stars align for the Toronto International Film ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Michael Moore 1
News Egoyan, Vallee films among TIFF Canadian offerings (Aug '09) Aug '09 Canadian 1
News Film Review: The Young Victoria (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sir Quercus 2
More from around the web