Stars align for the Toronto International Film Festival

There are 1 comment on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Stars align for the Toronto International Film Festival. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

Last September, "Slumdog Millionaire" won the audience award at the Toronto International Film Festival, kicking off a season of acclaim that culminated in an Academy Award.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Michael Moore

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 8, 2009
Related Topix: Bright Star, An Education, The Young Victoria, Australia, World News, Victoria, Australia, Young, Australia, Pixar, Media, California

Chavez greeted like a movie star in Venice

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/cha...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Young Victoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emily Blunt: I'll do my own dishes (Jun '12) Nov '12 Superior Male 3
News Rethink Afghanistan (Apr '10) Apr '10 ActiveForPeace 1
News Queen Victoria to literature: Where is the love? (Dec '09) Feb '10 victoria 2
News 'The Young Victoria' movie review - 'The Young ... (Dec '09) Jan '10 L_S_Whitman 2
News Montreal director Jean-Marc Vallee feels 'press... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Just Look above 3
News Egoyan, Vallee films among TIFF Canadian offerings (Aug '09) Aug '09 Canadian 1
News Film Review: The Young Victoria (Mar '09) Mar '09 Sir Quercus 2
More from around the web