Frustration over theatre's 'no refund...

Frustration over theatre's 'no refund' policy

There are 1 comment on the This is bath story from Aug 13, 2009, titled Frustration over theatre's 'no refund' policy. In it, This is bath reports that:

Disappointed Rik Mayall fans have expressed frustration that they have not been given refunds after the actor pulled out of his show at a Bath theatre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is bath.

Ron Phillipa

Stockport, UK

#1 Aug 28, 2009
The play Balmoral was too gruesome to watch without Rik Mayall. I left as soon as possible. Bath refuse to give refunds or credits. I have been a regular at Bath's Theatre Royal for thirty years. I shall not return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Young Ones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News British police say sex crime inquiry into singe... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Dawn Wortley-Nott 1
silence on the young ones (Jan '14) Jan '14 Born in 1968 1
News Elvis Presley edges out Cliff Richard as bigges... (Oct '12) Jan '13 UHS85 6
News I've had last laugh, says Adrian (May '10) May '10 filmjoyce 1
News The Bad Shepherds - Troy Donockley, Adrian Edmo... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Angela 1
News Students used to get a proper education in hard... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Tony 1
News Review: Summer Holiday (May '09) May '09 micheal jackson 1
More from around the web