Steinbeck Center to screen documentar...

Steinbeck Center to screen documentary on The Wrecking Crew, unsung heroes of music industry in '...

There are 2 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Steinbeck Center to screen documentary on The Wrecking Crew, unsung heroes of music industry in '.... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Tommy Tedesco is the worldA*s most-recorded guitarist and one of the members of the Wrecking Crew, whose exploits are depicted in the documentary A'The Wrecking Crew.A' The story goes that when these young musicians walked into a Los Angeles recording studio wearing T-shirts and blue jeans, sporting longish hair and cigarettes, the older recording ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Marilyn Richardson

Hollywood, FL

#1 Oct 14, 2010
I am second cousin to the legendary talented drummer Hal Blaine of the Wrecking Crew....... One of the best in the world.....
I share his life with so many people & they all know Hal Blaines contribution to music........
Hal is so well respected in the music industry for being the man that he is & not just in music. He has integrity, honesty, humor & is very humble. A gentleman with great quality's. Respected by all...

I am so proud of him & how lucky I am to be related to Hal.His family was wonderful & remember them all.
Hal honey, you have left your mark in the Music Industry in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & in the Nashville Hall of Fame.
Hearing all the background music of the Wrecking Crew every day on the radio tells me your music will never die.
Love ya
Marilyn

Dexter Riley

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Don't cut ANYTHING! Hang in there Denny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wrecking Crew Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Popular Culture and Rock and Roll Artifact Coll... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Joan Athey 1
More from around the web