Adam Sandler Dead In Plane Crash

Adam Sandler Dead In Plane Crash

There are 59 comments on the Ubersite story from Mar 27, 2006, titled Adam Sandler Dead In Plane Crash. In it, Ubersite reports that:

Adam Sandler Dead In Plane Crash! Category: General Rating: -1.69 on 14 reviews Submitted by Tyrell at 2006-03-27 14:56:28 XXHRXX Comedian Adam Sandler Feared Dead In Plane Crash Monday, March 27, 2006; ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ubersite.

cass

Reading, UK

#23 Feb 11, 2007
adam sandler IS NOT the best person in the world
david

United States

#24 Feb 11, 2007
is he really dead man like omg dude
Jonathan

United States

#25 Feb 14, 2007
This is bull****. First Steve Irwin, Corey what ever his ****ing name is. Now my idle Adam. This is not cool. Who's next my friend name shawn. He likes his pillow and he is also going out with a mouse who look like ****.
Shawn Naylor

United States

#26 Feb 14, 2007
Hi i heard this is, is this true??
hacker from tewksbury

Moose Jaw, Canada

#27 Feb 17, 2007
hi i just woke up .... is this true???????
hannah christmas

United States

#28 Feb 22, 2007
hey adam i actually like the fdoodlebops so dont make fun of them because you are a complete idiot if you dont like them i am sorry nut that is my favorite show and if you think that i am gay then you are the one that is gay!!!
best bud

Portland, OR

#30 Feb 26, 2007
doodleops suck bad dude!!!!!!!!!!
best bud

Portland, OR

#31 Feb 26, 2007
oh 'Adam.YOU CAN DO IT CUT HIS **** HEAD OFF
best bud

Portland, OR

#32 Feb 26, 2007
MY LITTLE LITTLE FRIEND WATCHES DOODLEOPS BEFORE SCHOOL
best bud

Portland, OR

#33 Feb 28, 2007
**** you sam
hannah christmas

Corvallis, OR

#35 Mar 6, 2007
best bud wrote:
doodleops suck bad dude!!!!!!!!!!
no they dont i LOVE them with all my heart i even went to their concert when they came to my town!!!
timesha

Memphis, TN

#36 Mar 14, 2007
you are so nice will you say my name on tv i all ways wont to see you' my mom said no but i see you on tv
eddie

Perry, GA

#37 Apr 24, 2007
this story is bogus, he aint daed, ive searched all the top news sites and this aint on any of them, consodring how big a movie star he is wether his movies are good or not, i like them personally, but considering that, he is a multi millionaire then it would have been one of the top stories, and i found nothing on this subject. therefore i proclaime the story of adam sandler being dead. a bogus crock of bull.. ty.
asss

Croydon, UK

#41 Jun 4, 2007
shut up da lot of ya its a lie dickeads!!!

“I gots the 1 im lookin 4”

Since: Apr 07

in my basements basement

#42 Jun 4, 2007
DUDE, in english, PLEASE!!!!
the best

Rossville, GA

#43 Oct 5, 2007
adam sandler is awesome no matter what others say
the best

Rossville, GA

#44 Oct 5, 2007
adam sandler is awesome and thats all that needs to be said
Crystal

Altoona, PA

#45 Nov 16, 2007
Ok Sam!!!!!!!!! You have no taste!!Also no sense of humor because Adam Sandler is the best comedian out there right now. I think ur jealous. Aww your jealous of not having the fame he has and i wouldn't put it past you to have wrote this disgusting forum. How dear anyone write that someone is dead when they are not. That is sick and you need mental help Quick!! I love you adam.Keep making great movies.always gotta be a rotten apple with no taste in comedy out there.
love your #1 Fan,
crissy
Sydney

Germantown, WI

#46 Feb 6, 2008
SCREWW ALL OF YOU. ADAM SANDLER IS AMAZING.
Sydney

Germantown, WI

#47 Feb 6, 2008
screw you.
i love adam ssandler <33

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wedding Singer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oscars memorial leaves out Arquette's transgend... (Feb '17) Feb '17 TerriB1 1
News Transgender actress Alexis Arquette, of the Arq... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Beauty QUEEN 4
News Wednesday, May 28, 2014 on The Morning Show (Dec '14) Dec '14 for community 1
News Do you say 'he' or 'she'? Who decides? (Aug '13) Oct '13 TerryE 7
News Adam Sandler's Laziness: Why Nothing Changes in... (Jul '13) Jul '13 New China 1
News Excitement mounts for CEC musical (Apr '09) Oct '12 dukepayen 2
News Old, new musicials join 'Lion King' and 'Jersey... (Apr '07) Oct '12 dukepayen 2
More from around the web