Adam Sandler Dead In Plane Crash

Full story: Ubersite

Adam Sandler Dead In Plane Crash! Category: General Rating: -1.69 on 14 reviews Submitted by Tyrell at 2006-03-27 14:56:28 XXHRXX Comedian Adam Sandler Feared Dead In Plane Crash Monday, March 27, 2006; ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 59 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mymawgoo

AOL

#1 Mar 28, 2006
what a horrible thing to post at a news site, a horrid and cruel "joke" put out by a sicko
Phil Fuller

Rustburg, VA

#3 Apr 3, 2006
hI...sHEREE ....THIS IS A LIE ....i HAVE WRITEN TOPEX NEWS ....BUT NO ANSWER ....i ASK THEM TO REMOVE IT ...BUT THEY DIDNT RESPOND ..
PHIL
julz

Greensborough, Australia

#4 Apr 23, 2006
TO ALL U DICKHEADS OUT THERE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN MAKE UP SHIT ABOUT ONE OF THE GREATEST COMEDIC ACTORS OF ALL TIME GO GET STUFFED! IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY SAYING THESE CRUEL THINGS! GO GET A LIFE AND LEAVE ADAM ALONE!
lisa

Upper Darby, PA

#5 Jul 15, 2006
HOW DEAR U SAY THAT ADAM
jason caltabellotta

AOL

#6 Nov 27, 2006
i dony know if this is real but that is freaky if it is. First steve irwin than cory lidle now adam
Lacy Green

Columbia, MO

#7 Dec 14, 2006
Hey OMGSH! I hope Adam is ok!! I am one of his BIGGEST fans and i am doing a research paper on him and i dont want it to say hes DEAD!!!!!!!!!!If its not true than whoever put that up really SUX!
wendy crocker

United States

#8 Dec 16, 2006
Oh my god Adam Sandler can not be dead!? i am one of is biggest fans and it would be a tragedy if he is dead. all of you people who put that Adam Ssndler is dead you are all RETARDED and i dislike very much because i don't like liars they make me very angry and i love ADAM SANDLER sooo much that if wasn't married i would propose to him and marry him the very next day!
love you all,(except the liars)
Wendy Crocker
I Hate Adam Sandler

United States

#9 Dec 18, 2006
I Love Adam Sandler.
john carradine

Metairie, LA

#10 Dec 19, 2006
of interest
sarah hondal

Vancouver, WA

#11 Dec 22, 2006
adam sandler is one tough cookie and cannot be dead because i love him to much and i would fight Wendy Crocker to get his marriage!!!!! that is how much i love him and i would literlly die if he died..and all og those people who hate him should be not hate because he is the best person in the world!!
love all,
Sarah Hondal

Since: Dec 06

greensburg

#12 Dec 23, 2006
I don't know what I would do if adam was killed. He is the one that I look up to. I swear, my brother looks so much like adam it's scary.
fiona couchman

Vancouver, WA

#13 Jan 14, 2007
Well you know country_boy the thing that you said about your brother looking like Adam Sandler.. well here is a funnny story that i have to tell you...when my cousin went to Mexico the people there asked him for his autograph because they thought he was Harry Potter...i know you are jealous they actually asked him for his AUTOGRAPH beat that..

well julz to you i agree with everything you say about how these people are so dumb that they made up all that stuff about him i agree 110% that they should get STUFFED!!!!
hannah christmas

Vancouver, WA

#14 Jan 14, 2007
DO YOU LIKE THE DOODLEBOPS BEACAUSE I LOVE THEM AND I 37 AND I WATCH THEM ALL THE TIME ON PLAYHOUSE DINSEY EVERYDAY THAT IS HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!
richard sletzner

Vancouver, WA

#15 Jan 14, 2007
Adam Sandler is the best thing that ever to my life and i would be heart broken if he diedand you people who wrote al;l this bad stuff and you lied will never let it down because that was a rotten thing that you did and i love adam sooooooooooooo much(not joking!!!! and i have proof that he is not dead because my best friend lives in Holywood and saw him walking down the street and whenever he sees someone famous he always calls me and tells me who he saw and he called me earlier this morning and told me about his day and then told me about how he saw him
adam

Leeds, UK

#16 Jan 22, 2007
helllo my name adam and im doing research project on adam sandler and im 13
adam

Leeds, UK

#17 Jan 22, 2007
hannah christmas wrote:
DO YOU LIKE THE DOODLEBOPS BEACAUSE I LOVE THEM AND I 37 AND I WATCH THEM ALL THE TIME ON PLAYHOUSE DINSEY EVERYDAY THAT IS HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!
youre gay
sam

UK

#18 Feb 2, 2007
good his dead his useless
sam

Leeds, UK

#19 Feb 2, 2007
he is just a rip off of ben stiller and cannot act to save his life! it's about time you twats realised this. every single one of his movies are exactly the same. he just plays the goofball trying to be funny. if you are mentally RETARDED you will find his 'brilliant' movies entertaining. i mean who can forget such epic movies like happy gilmore and the shocking remake the longest yard! what a crock of shit! ADAM SANDLER ROT IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
sam

Leeds, UK

#21 Feb 2, 2007
I AM GOING TO URINATE ON HIS GRAVE
JAKCREAMER

Waterbury, CT

#22 Feb 3, 2007
YOUR DEAD YOU ARSWHOLE YOU JUST HAVENT LIED DOWN YET

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wedding Singer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you say 'he' or 'she'? Who decides? (Aug '13) Oct '13 TerryE 7
Adam Sandler's Laziness: Why Nothing Changes in... (Jul '13) Jul '13 New China 1
Excitement mounts for CEC musical (Apr '09) Oct '12 dukepayen 2
Old, new musicials join 'Lion King' and 'Jersey... (Apr '07) Oct '12 dukepayen 2
Theme song (Mar '09) Oct '12 dukepayen 2
'Wedding Singer` spicy fall musical - Fort Morg... (Nov '10) Oct '12 dukepayen 6
"The Wedding Singer" Opens This Weekend (Nov '08) Feb '12 pakistaniwedding 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

The Wedding Singer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••