'Wedding Singer` spicy fall musical - Fort Morgan Times

"The Wedding Singer" chorus runs through a rousing number as the cast prepares for Fort Morgan High School s fall musical. Full Story
Kaitlyn

Fort Morgan, CO

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Yes, that us go and support the FMHS drama department. it will be an amazing show.!
Kaitlyn

Fort Morgan, CO

#2 Nov 18, 2010
That's*
Mady

Denver, CO

#3 Dec 3, 2010
Hey i loved the show and it was funny and i wish i can see you guys again lol. Good acters and everybody had a good voice like Robbie/Josh and Julia/Keeley and is your video going to be on youtube just like little shops of Horroes.
5th grade!!!!!
Mady

Denver, CO

#4 Dec 3, 2010
I actually live here in Morgan lol. sorry haha.

Since: Feb 12

Philippines

#5 Feb 8, 2012
that was amazing...hope for the second around

[url=http://pakistaniwedding.o rg/]"Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one."[/url]

Since: Oct 12

India

#6 Oct 13, 2012
Re:'Wedding Singer` spicy fall musical - Fort Morgan Times

Their words, music and emotions make a perfect flow for a newly married couple.... There are many popular mother son country wedding songs which you can .... will help you choose some unique numbers that will spice up your wedding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Wedding Singer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 on The Morning Show Dec '14 for community 1
Do you say 'he' or 'she'? Who decides? (Aug '13) Oct '13 TerryE 7
Adam Sandler's Laziness: Why Nothing Changes in... (Jul '13) Jul '13 New China 1
Excitement mounts for CEC musical (Apr '09) Oct '12 dukepayen 2
Old, new musicials join 'Lion King' and 'Jersey... (Apr '07) Oct '12 dukepayen 2
Theme song (Mar '09) Oct '12 dukepayen 2
"The Wedding Singer" Opens This Weekend (Nov '08) Feb '12 pakistaniwedding 2
More from around the web