Lautner's star rises with 'Twilight: ...

Lautner's star rises with 'Twilight: New Moon,' but he misses hometown ice cream

There are 1 comment on the Madison Publishing story from Nov 21, 2009, titled Lautner's star rises with 'Twilight: New Moon,' but he misses hometown ice cream. In it, Madison Publishing reports that:

Taylor Lautner is at the centre of a hurricane, and loving it. The 17-year-old actor and Grand Rapids native is relentlessly upbeat as he talks about the exciting new turn his life has taken: playing Jacob Black, a Quiliute Indian who shapeshifts into a wolf, in "The Twilight Saga: New Moon." A year ago, he had three scenes in franchise opener ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Madison Publishing.

Gina

Europe

#1 Nov 24, 2009
He certainly is a pleasant surprise in this film!
On the contrary, his co-stars, Stewart and Pattinson, are sooooooo boring!

She is like she hates everything and everyone and he is like, kind of in love with the floor/ground or whatever...

We know you are devastated Edward but please please please couldn't you just be more convincing about it???

Looking at the floor or staring with a blank expression doesn't mean or even show that you are lost without Bella...

I just read the book twice after I saw this movie... just to remember and feel all the emotions through the book!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kristen Stewart Talks About The New Breaking Da... (Sep '12) Sep '12 knightsgambitrook2 1
News Robsten May Be Over: Who Should Robert Pattinso... (Jul '12) Jul '12 _Chartreuse_ 2
News Hollywood director Chris Weitz directs video se... (Feb '12) Feb '12 teddyr4me 9
News Twilight big winner at movie awards (May '10) Jan '11 Innocent xoxo 4
News Miley Cyrus, Taylor Lautner Win Big At Kidsa Ch... (Mar '10) Jan '11 Innocent xoxo 2
What about upcoming movies of Twilight Series? (Nov '10) Nov '10 sush 1
News Robert Pattinson: Being 'Harry Potter' Regular ... (Oct '09) Sep '10 Steward Iceman 7
More from around the web