Mara Reinstein: Stop the Twilight Ins...

Mara Reinstein: Stop the Twilight Insanity

There are 4 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Nov 23, 2009, titled Mara Reinstein: Stop the Twilight Insanity. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Here's a sentence I never thought I'd write: Miley Cyrus and I have something in common.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

rod

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 23, 2009
happy birthday miley!!!
XXX

Monongahela, PA

#2 Nov 24, 2009
This "Twilight" movie series is a steaming pile of dog crap. The only reason it made $225 million at the box office the opening week is because teenage girls with no idea of what talent is rushed to the theaters to watch it.
Lynn and Kaylin

Mays Landing, NJ

#3 Nov 24, 2009
rod wrote:
happy birthday miley!!!
Lynn- That was a waste of life you dumbass.

Kaylin! Lol, it seems to me like you can't read. This is a Twilight site not a "Lets say happy birthday to miley!" site. Gosh you people dispise me.
ILuvLotte4Eva

Kellyville, Australia

#4 Nov 25, 2009
XXX wrote:
This "Twilight" movie series is a steaming pile of dog crap. The only reason it made $225 million at the box office the opening week is because teenage girls with no idea of what talent is rushed to the theaters to watch it.
I totally agree!!! I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kristen Stewart Talks About The New Breaking Da... (Sep '12) Sep '12 knightsgambitrook2 1
News Robsten May Be Over: Who Should Robert Pattinso... (Jul '12) Jul '12 _Chartreuse_ 2
News Hollywood director Chris Weitz directs video se... (Feb '12) Feb '12 teddyr4me 9
News Twilight big winner at movie awards (May '10) Jan '11 Innocent xoxo 4
News Miley Cyrus, Taylor Lautner Win Big At Kidsa Ch... (Mar '10) Jan '11 Innocent xoxo 2
What about upcoming movies of Twilight Series? (Nov '10) Nov '10 sush 1
News Robert Pattinson: Being 'Harry Potter' Regular ... (Oct '09) Sep '10 Steward Iceman 7
More from around the web