Robert Pattinson: Being 'Harry Potter' Regular Would Drive Him 'Crazy'

Oct 21, 2009 Full story: MTV News 7

He spent almost a year as Cedric Diggory, filming "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson, and that was quite enough time at Hogwarts for him.

Full Story
Bec

Maroubra, Australia

#1 Oct 29, 2009
He was in the Goblet of Fire...
Vincentward

New York, NY

#2 Nov 15, 2009
Weeel, also, Cedric Diggory dies in Goblet of Fire. It's not like anyone cast in the movie role had the option to continue the rest of the series.
Ady

Sweden

#4 Jun 29, 2010
Hi,Im ady from iran and love harry very much.
Friend can call to this number:

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5 Jul 1, 2010
And he wasn't very impressive in that.
Bec wrote:
He was in the Goblet of Fire...
ohhh yeah

Franklin, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2010
he was in that. looks so much different now.
Magneto

Vienna, Austria

#7 Aug 31, 2010
That's because Robert Pattison feels uncomfortable in roles that require even the most minimal acting profficeny. The man is as wooden as an Australian soapstar.

“Lord Iceman”

Since: Aug 07

I live in the United Kingdom

#8 Sep 1, 2010
Now when you say wooden Maggie my dear what is your meaning as if it is what I think it is then that would be reason enough on its own not to keep him on into later films. Not family friendly I would imagine. Should I make a magic wand innuendo or would that be to cliche?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Stewart Talks About The New Breaking Da... (Sep '12) Sep '12 knightsgambitrook2 1
Robsten May Be Over: Who Should Robert Pattinso... (Jul '12) Jul '12 _Chartreuse_ 2
Hollywood director Chris Weitz directs video se... (Feb '12) Feb '12 teddyr4me 9
Twilight big winner at movie awards (May '10) Jan '11 Innocent xoxo 4
Miley Cyrus, Taylor Lautner Win Big At Kidsa Ch... (Mar '10) Jan '11 Innocent xoxo 2
What about upcoming movies of Twilight Series? (Nov '10) Nov '10 sush 1
'Eclipse' actor Bronson Pelletier appears in Cl... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Jek 1
More from around the web