Proof that Michael Jackson IS the biological father of his kids

Jul 2, 2010 Full story: The Edge 188

Social workers visit Britney, is Justin Bieber back with his ex? You wona TMt believe the gift Katy Perry got her mother, and more.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Trenton, NJ

#1 Jul 2, 2010
I do not believe it I am sorry. Those kids do not look like MJ; more like debbie and the plastic surgeon. He used a surrogate... Debbie Rowe.
MikeyJo

Waipahu, HI

#2 Jul 2, 2010
Vitiligo is an INHERITED disease. Stop stating your OPINION as fact. MJ always said he used HIS OWN SPERM and obviously, to Prince's chagrin, he did! LaToya had also stated that Prince has vitiligo spots all over his body. I've seen other photos before this one that showed it on his hands and neck, etc. Check out You Tube.

You are ignorant of genetics to state that because the kids "look" a certain way, it is impossible for their BIOLOGICAL dad to be MJ. Since Prince is his biological child because he inherited a biological disease from his father, then there's no logical reason to think that Paris and Blanket do not biologically belong to him too -- JUST AS HE ALWAYS STATED.

It's really true that people think what they WANT to think even when there's PROOF. I guess even if a DNA Test came back that the children belonged to MJ, you'd think THAT was doctored too, huh? Jeez! I feel so sorry for Michael because people always attacked him unmercifully and REFUSED to believe him and that was REALLY depressing to him and made his life MISERABLE. People like you.

Judged:

11

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lisa

Manchester, MD

#3 Jul 2, 2010
MikeyJo wrote:
Vitiligo is an INHERITED disease. Stop stating your OPINION as fact. MJ always said he used HIS OWN SPERM and obviously, to Prince's chagrin, he did! LaToya had also stated that Prince has vitiligo spots all over his body. I've seen other photos before this one that showed it on his hands and neck, etc. Check out You Tube.
You are ignorant of genetics to state that because the kids "look" a certain way, it is impossible for their BIOLOGICAL dad to be MJ. Since Prince is his biological child because he inherited a biological disease from his father, then there's no logical reason to think that Paris and Blanket do not biologically belong to him too -- JUST AS HE ALWAYS STATED.
It's really true that people think what they WANT to think even when there's PROOF. I guess even if a DNA Test came back that the children belonged to MJ, you'd think THAT was doctored too, huh? Jeez! I feel so sorry for Michael because people always attacked him unmercifully and REFUSED to believe him and that was REALLY depressing to him and made his life MISERABLE. People like you.
The Jackson family would bleach lighter spots on Prince's skin if they thought it would make Jacko's legacy stronger.

MJ said a lot of things, such as not having books with naked pictures of boys, but he lies a lot. Michael Jackson is not the father of Prince and Paris.

Since: Oct 09

Trenton, NJ

#4 Jul 2, 2010
Debbie Rowe said they were not biological I think she would tell the truth as she has nothing to lose or gain but the truth.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#5 Jul 3, 2010
Pearlhanna wrote:
Debbie Rowe said they were not biological I think she would tell the truth as she has nothing to lose or gain but the truth.
Maybe DR is a liar?

Michael did father those children, undoubtedly. If you need further evidence of the vitiligo in his little baby boy check this and then come back to me with a new argument.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3509/324274751...

Since: Oct 09

Trenton, NJ

#6 Jul 3, 2010
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe DR is a liar?
Michael did father those children, undoubtedly. If you need further evidence of the vitiligo in his little baby boy check this and then come back to me with a new argument.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3509/324274751...
LOL Jina. That pic just proves MJ would rather enjoy KFC than makin' bacon. I thought men were roosters in the chicken world?

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#7 Jul 3, 2010
Pearlhanna wrote:
Debbie Rowe said they were not biological I think she would tell the truth as she has nothing to lose or gain but the truth.
If I was Debbie Rowe I would say that too.

Much better to have the world think you're a heartless bitch who's easily bought, than to have them believe you actually had sex with Michael 'speckled penis' Jackson.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#8 Jul 3, 2010
MikeyJo wrote:
Vitiligo is an INHERITED disease.
Yes, and that's all the proof you need that they aren't his kids.
Dr Strick

Jarrettsville, MD

#9 Jul 3, 2010
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was Debbie Rowe I would say that too.
Much better to have the world think you're a heartless bitch who's easily bought, than to have them believe you actually had sex with Michael 'speckled penis' Jackson.
Actually, Michael's genitalia consisted of a small blotched penis and speckled balls. May I live to forget the horror of that disturbing day.

Since: Oct 09

Trenton, NJ

#10 Jul 3, 2010
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was Debbie Rowe I would say that too.
Much better to have the world think you're a heartless bitch who's easily bought, than to have them believe you actually had sex with Michael 'speckled penis' Jackson.
Point well taken, maybe the truth is I don't know, I should just read these articles and not comment. Jina what do you think?

Since: Oct 09

Trenton, NJ

#11 Jul 3, 2010
...I think I got it... I should re-read your comment to MikeyJo.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#12 Jul 3, 2010
Pearlhanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Point well taken, maybe the truth is I don't know, I should just read these articles and not comment. Jina what do you think?
My honest opinion is that Michael Jackson couldn't raise a glass in a brewery, let alone anything else.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 3, 2010
Pearlhanna wrote:
I do not believe it I am sorry. Those kids do not look like MJ; more like debbie and the plastic surgeon. He used a surrogate... Debbie Rowe.
Arnold Klein has denied being their father in any sense. Biological or emotional. If you see any of Klein in the children it's your own imagination.

Klein doesn't have vitiligo either. Michael does (as confirmed by the coroner) and Prince Jackson does. The chances of Prince having the same extremely rare and highly hereditary disease as Michael without being blood-related is astronomically low. You have a better chance of winning the lottery.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#14 Jul 3, 2010
Sick Of BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold Klein has denied being their father in any sense. Biological or emotional. If you see any of Klein in the children it's your own imagination.
Klein doesn't have vitiligo either. Michael does (as confirmed by the coroner) and Prince Jackson does. The chances of Prince having the same extremely rare and highly hereditary disease as Michael without being blood-related is astronomically low. You have a better chance of winning the lottery.
hey folks. Guess what..........

Great new - I just won the lottery!

Since: Oct 09

Trenton, NJ

#15 Jul 3, 2010
I like you sick but I believe Jina, etc., more than you... sorry to say. Its like Yada saying to me MJ would have enjoyed the sex with Lady Gaga... I'd like to be a fly in the room if those two had a fling can you imagine MJ taking off Lady Gaga's clothing only to find his glue gunnin'.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#17 Jul 3, 2010
Pearlhanna wrote:
I like you sick but I believe Jina, etc., more than you... sorry to say.
Don't take my word for it, read Klein himself:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/MichaelJackson/stor...

A DNA test was done some years ago that showed Jackson was the father:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution...
I read in your paper recently that Michael Jackson had signed a multimillion-dollar deal to purchase outright (if need be) his own offspring. Assured through DNA testing that his wife-of-convenience, Debbie Rowe, is in fact carrying his baby, he has reportedly had his attorneys fashion a contract wherein should the marriage deteriorate and the two of them split up, he would obtain exclusive rights to the child.
Facts are facts.
Lisa

Jarrettsville, MD

#19 Jul 3, 2010
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one ugly family photo.
Yes, something nightmares are made of.
Great White Shark

Maryville, TN

#20 Jul 3, 2010
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>The Jackson family would bleach lighter spots on Prince's skin if they thought it would make Jacko's legacy stronger.
MJ said a lot of things, such as not having books with naked pictures of boys, but he lies a lot. Michael Jackson is not the father of Prince and Paris.
Are you stupid?I believe so.Yes you are stupid!!!
Look how you hate and judge people.I find it sickning!!! You need to look at your own self.Michael loved art - He saw the human body as art.He collected all kinds things.He colleced books all kinds of books.If you was a collecter would you not want the first edition of whatever it is?He was a collector.Oh and you keep talking shit about them books why don't tell that the court saw the books they found Michael Not Guilty On All Counts.You sound like a broken record spreading your hate and judging. Go look at yourself before you start talking shit about others.Really!!! Oh and who says Michael was not the father of Prince,Paris and Blanket.Shit lady whether he was the real father or not he was their father.He loved them,feed them,clothed them and claimed them as his whether he was or was not he was their father and all I have read and heard he was a food father.Oh and his daughter proved it she said he was and she should know.She was his daugher. Anyone can have you lady but loving you is another story.Michael was a good father and he loved his children. Now instead of spreading your hate and judging people.Go look in the mirror at yourself. If you got any children go give them some loving and be productive in this life.Really!!! Sips Ice Tea with lemon- Yum!!!Yum!!!
Great White Shark

Maryville, TN

#21 Jul 3, 2010
*good father
Robyn

Tulsa, OK

#22 Jul 3, 2010
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and that's all the proof you need that they aren't his kids.
What difference does it really make if they are his biologically? He raised them as his own (Debbie sold them which is pretty pathetic)...can u/we not just leave he poor man to rest in peace? the media made his life miserable and i will have to admit that Michael at times put himself in the limelight whether intentional or not it happened...

He was a music legend and icon and his memory and music w/live on forever...the man was pure genius and i for loved him...i'm 55yrs old and to this day still listen to his music..

maybe if his childhood hadn't been so screwed up (thanks to that worthless man that calls himself a fater) Michael wldn't have felt the need to be constantly changing his physical appearance!!

He's gone now and all the hateful words in the world is not going to make u feel any better...who died and left u God..

And for those who yak on and on about his skin condition? Are u a trained specialist? were u there? were u his personal physician..let it alone!! and grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Jul '10) Apr '14 Cha 10
R-Patz steps out with Sia Furler (Jul '13) Jul '13 hope and pray 1
Twilight Saga Star Kiowa Gordon NUDE Full Front... (Nov '12) Jan '13 scott 2
Kristen Stewart Talks About The New Breaking Da... (Sep '12) Sep '12 knightsgambitrook2 1
Team Edward or Team Jacob? (Jun '10) Nov '11 The Random Guy 137
Twilight fans needed for an online survey (Oct '11) Oct '11 Cynthia 1
'Breaking Dawn' to be broken into 2 films (Jun '10) Aug '11 Greek Divine 18
More from around the web