Michigan 'Twilight' die-hards will ha...

Michigan 'Twilight' die-hards will have an opportunity to see 'The...

There are 1 comment on the MLive.com story from May 21, 2010, titled Michigan 'Twilight' die-hards will have an opportunity to see 'The.... In it, MLive.com reports that:

Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner in "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse." Want to see "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" before the general public? If you live in Michigan and you want to make a trip to Grand Rapids, you can help out a worthy cause while satisfying your vampire fanaticism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Miss Teenage Critic

Trussville, AL

#1 May 21, 2010
I bet Taylor Lautner had something to do with this. After all, he used to live in Grand Rapids!*victory dance* Just a month and nine days until the third movie premieres! I have a feeling it's going to live up to its usual standards! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Jul '10) Apr '14 Cha 10
News R-Patz steps out with Sia Furler (Jul '13) Jul '13 hope and pray 1
Twilight Saga Star Kiowa Gordon NUDE Full Front... (Nov '12) Jan '13 scott 2
News Kristen Stewart Talks About The New Breaking Da... (Sep '12) Sep '12 knightsgambitrook2 1
Poll Team Edward or Team Jacob? (Jun '10) Nov '11 The Random Guy 137
Twilight fans needed for an online survey (Oct '11) Oct '11 Cynthia 1
News 'Breaking Dawn' to be broken into 2 films (Jun '10) Aug '11 Greek Divine 18
More from around the web