Robert Pattinson: The Latest Spokesma...

Robert Pattinson: The Latest Spokesman for Dior Men's Fragrance [PHOTOS]

There are 1 comment on the International Business Times story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Robert Pattinson: The Latest Spokesman for Dior Men's Fragrance [PHOTOS]. In it, International Business Times reports that:

"Twilight" actor Robert Pattinson is surely getting swamped these days. Adding up to the British actor's busy promotional schedule for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" is the latest responsibility of becoming the new spokesman for Christian Dior Men's fragrance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

hope and pray

Redwood, NY

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Dior Couldn't find a man that is more hansome then Robert Pattinson. It's a great pick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kristen Stewart: Twilight made me feel 'feral' (Jul '15) Jul '15 Who 1
News 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2' (Mar '13) Sep '13 alysha 3
News Robsten Romance: Robert Pattinson and Kristen S... (Mar '13) Mar '13 hope and pray 1
News Kristen Stewart explains 'Twilight' stutter (Feb '13) Feb '13 hey 1
News The Razzies: 2012's Worst Movies 'Twilight Saga... (Jan '13) Jan '13 stef 1
News Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson latest new... (Dec '12) Dec '12 irish girl 2
News Kristen Stewart thinks opinions are 'destructive' (Nov '12) Nov '12 hope and pray 1
More from around the web