Hollywood's Most Beautiful Women Part VI

May 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Canyon News

This week Susan Flannery and Karen Black make the cut for two of Hollywood's most beautiful women.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2011
johnalexwood

Elmhurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

News Tom Cruise Betrayed by Scientology! Tom Cruise was secretly videotaped as he spilled his guts in Scientology confessional sessions, and those tapes became fodder for Scientologyand David Miscavige as cocktail party humor ... according to member of Scientology.

herty

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

what about brooke hogan
frank d

Westlake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Karen Black is a woman who'd blithely breeze around any room naked, and give the the doing so, no thought whatsoever. She strikes me as a lady who's content with her figure, feeling that boys and men like what they see. On the screen, she's more than window-dressing, which is what every actress should do. And it may come early or late, or for a good portion of a film, a Karen Black nude scene prompts riveting eyes as much so or more than an Angelina Jolie. Next to those full, un-botoxed lips, one's eyes scan down to those dark nipples, and further yet, to her full bush. Many a fella would've loved to be Tom Berenger lying next to the bare Ms.Black in In Praise of Older Women.'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Towering Inferno Discussions

Search the The Towering Inferno Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
O.J. Simpson On 'Anger Management'? It's A Poss... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dr J 2
Fatalities continue as Chicago defends Fire Codes (Jan '13) Jan '13 Southern Cool 2
Bank foreclosing on O.J. Simpson's Florida house (Jan '12) Oct '12 MK-SKS 11
navy outank firechief? (Dec '10) Dec '10 dave 1
Happy Birthday, Fred Astaire, Dancing Film Star... (May '09) Jan '10 Janet 4
We think: O.J. Simpson may cry foul but his con... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Grandma Fudd 3
Goldman Family Subpoenas Simpson Records (Feb '07) Feb '08 Red Bone 11
•••
•••
•••