a TCM inspired video making contest: ...

a TCM inspired video making contest: How Crazy is Your Fam?

Quay Quinn-Settel

New York, NY

#1 Aug 29, 2006
My work is having a videomaking contest inspired by the Texas Chainsaw Massacre... Because we basically all found out about this contest lst week, we have zero submissions as of yet which means that whoever enters has a ridiculous chance of winning $2500. The rules aren't up on our site Heavy.com yet, but they will be within the next week. The thing is, the parameters are on the freaky side:
the theme is: How Crazy is Your Family?
But... it can't be campy or funny. It has to be SCARY. True horror. You can be inspired by your own family horror stories or you can make something up. It's supposed to be 1 to 3 minutes long and the contest is really taking place between Sept 11 (yikes) and Sept 21.
Again... we urgently need submissions for this contest. You have a really high chance of winning, especially if you submit a couple entries, so get on it and let me know that you're interested. I'll send you some free shit to motivate you... here's a picture of me with free shit:
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m50/quayar...
Let me know if you have any questions... GOOD LUCK!! get as FREAKY with this as you want!
Quay
[email protected]
Quay Quinn-Settel

New York, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2006
By the way we're totally located in NYC, not in vermont. I don't know why Vermont is the default location... ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timber Falls (May '08) May '08 laylat25 1
News In the Valley of Jonathan Tucker (Sep '07) Sep '07 JR1981o 2
News What Are They Up To? 7th Heaven's Jessica Biel (Jun '07) Jun '07 Jennifer Watts 1
News Trio Discovers Ruins (May '07) May '07 herrommance 1
News Tucker's new turf (Mar '07) May '07 herrommance 5
News Six Feet Under Actor Engaged (Mar '06) Nov '06 Stephanie 5
News 'The Illusionist' is never quite what you think... (Aug '06) Aug '06 julius 1
More from around the web