Tucker's new turf

Tucker's new turf

There are 5 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Feb 25, 2007, titled Tucker's new turf. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Jonathan Tucker might just be the next actor in his age group to break out and hit big.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

“Nobody calls HanSolo a dirtbag”

Since: Mar 07

Indiana

#1 Mar 29, 2007
That has been established. He has talent, and needs to be recognized for it.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#2 Mar 29, 2007
Why did I NOT see this article before!!!

This is a wonderful article. It really highlights an inkling of what I thought about him to begin with! Spoken like a true actor. This show has to stay on the air. If NBC cancels "The Black Donnelly's" It will be the biggest mistake since ABC cancelled "My So Called Life"
Irish NY girl

Middletown, OH

#3 Mar 29, 2007
You didn't see it before?
I thought it was really cute too. Jonathan begging to mention friends! He's such a great guy. So adorable.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 29, 2007
Irish NY girl wrote:
You didn't see it before?
I thought it was really cute too. Jonathan begging to mention friends! He's such a great guy. So adorable.
I'm fluff headed at times..
For instance last week I decided to watch Pulse. I watched the opening cast credits and thought..Jonathan Tucker is NOT in this film. Then I posted a message asking about his role in the film.

However..

I didn't bother to wait until the opening scene where there is a "in your face" close up of him! lol

How embarrasing!

“Nobody calls HanSolo a dirtbag”

Since: Mar 07

Indiana

#5 May 9, 2007
yes I saw that post. I wish he had a bigger part in Pulse though. I honestly only watch that movie up to the part where he dies. Then I feel all depressed like it happened or something. Then Im like hey! it was only a movie.lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timber Falls (May '08) May '08 laylat25 1
News In the Valley of Jonathan Tucker (Sep '07) Sep '07 JR1981o 2
News What Are They Up To? 7th Heaven's Jessica Biel (Jun '07) Jun '07 Jennifer Watts 1
News Trio Discovers Ruins (May '07) May '07 herrommance 1
News Six Feet Under Actor Engaged (Mar '06) Nov '06 Stephanie 5
News 'The Illusionist' is never quite what you think... (Aug '06) Aug '06 julius 1
a TCM inspired video making contest: How Crazy ... (Aug '06) Aug '06 Quay Quinn-Settel 2
More from around the web