Blue Ridge Fest kicks off Friday night

Blue Ridge Fest kicks off Friday night

There are 2 comments on the Pickens Sentinel story from May 13, 2010, titled Blue Ridge Fest kicks off Friday night. In it, Pickens Sentinel reports that:

Officials with Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative encourage the public to come out to Pickens May 14-15 and enjoy classic hits and beach music, scope out classic cars and vie for a chance to win prizes, all while raising money for 12 great causes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pickens Sentinel.

CIndy

Spartanburg, SC

#1 May 17, 2010
There was a biker that fell on the bike run Saturday up near Oconee State park. Just wondering if anyone knew how bad he was hurt or what happened.
Thanks
Blue Ridge Outdoors

Charlottesville, VA

#2 May 18, 2010
If you're interested in finding more outdoor festivals in the Blue Ridge region, check out Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine's Festival Guide 2010 for gear tips, reviews and the Appalachian's 50 best bashes:

http://www.blueridgeoutdoors.com/special-sect...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Temptations Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Temptations: Classic soul sound still rolli... (Nov '10) Mar '12 WAYNE M 6
News Enchilada fiesta to debut eating oompetition (Jul '11) Jul '11 lcnative 4
News Motown gems come alive (Mar '11) Mar '11 Marc 1
News Motown's legendary Temptations to perform at Si... (May '10) Jun '10 val 4
News finally some one asked him the question! (Nov '09) Apr '10 I Miss Him 49
News Concert review: Temptations still full of soul,... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Not Racer 2
News Rosetta Mines performs 'An Evening of Praise' (Jul '09) Jul '09 Regina A 1
More from around the web