After years of courtship, Redford com...

After years of courtship, Redford commits to NM

There are 12 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from May 26, 2009, titled After years of courtship, Redford commits to NM. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

After a protracted courtship, Robert Redford is ready to make a commitment. To New Mexico, that is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

De Soto

Barnesville, OH

#3 May 27, 2009
Who cares where he and his inflated ego live?
Sunflower

Os, Norway

#5 May 28, 2009
I care very much about what Robert Redford is doing. He is a very talented man, and he has done so much for the film industry. Everybody should have respect for Redford and his great work.
thinking

Spartanburg, SC

#6 May 29, 2009
ditto Sunflower

Since: May 09

Santa Fe, New Mexico

#8 May 29, 2009
In other words, he wants to exploit New Mexico and its natives.

“"I'm worst at what I do best"”

Since: Jan 09

Farmington

#10 May 29, 2009
Sunflower wrote:
I care very much about what Robert Redford is doing. He is a very talented man, and he has done so much for the film industry. Everybody should have respect for Redford and his great work.
As well as the fact that where talent goes, money follows.
Survival bumb

Wolf Point, MT

#11 Jun 5, 2009
The Real Musgave Kid.. That's a joke.. everyone knows that The Musgave Kid didn't exist in Scobey. so U are the fluke. U wish Robert Redford would come to Scobey to see U. The real Musgave Kid!

I personally Know Colonel Bain and he is not judging who ever wrote this.

Look like you are the judgmental one!!
Bet you were paid dearly to start trouble? Who Knows? It just my opinion.
A Right to Free speech!!
thinking

Spartanburg, SC

#12 Jun 6, 2009
Survival bumb wrote:
The Real Musgave Kid.. That's a joke.. everyone knows that The Musgave Kid didn't exist in Scobey. so U are the fluke. U wish Robert Redford would come to Scobey to see U. The real Musgave Kid!
I personally Know Colonel Bain and he is not judging who ever wrote this.
Look like you are the judgmental one!!
Bet you were paid dearly to start trouble? Who Knows? It just my opinion.
A Right to Free speech!!
many before, many after but none greater.......
Sunflower

Tromsų, Norway

#13 Jun 18, 2009
Perspicacious One wrote:
In other words, he wants to exploit New Mexico and its natives.
No, you got it wrong. Redford wants to help young New Mexican artists to develope, learn and to have a voice of their own.
Redford is a person that cares about the world around him, and the people in it. There should be more persons like him in the world.
GOOD GRIEF

AOL

#15 Jun 19, 2009
Tammi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I've seen him in some porno flicks, and works it on screen pretty well. Some of his costars are actually real women.
That's slander & deflamation of character. Redford has not acted in any porno flicks. The fact you watch them says volumes about you.
indie

Austria

#16 Jun 19, 2009
und mir wird gleich schlecht.
Tammy maybe you were in the wrong film
uncivil

United States

#17 Jun 19, 2009
Meh.
Tammi

Placitas, NM

#18 Jun 19, 2009
GOOD GRIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
That's slander & deflamation of character. Redford has not acted in any porno flicks. The fact you watch them says volumes about you.
Aw shut up, whiny liberal! The fact you watch them and not notice speaks volumes about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Sting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Character Actor Charles Durning Dies at Age 89 (Dec '12) Dec '12 john 3
News Renowned character actor Charles Durning dies (Dec '12) Dec '12 Old Sam 1
News Durning, king of character actors, dies in NYC (Dec '12) Dec '12 Elmer 1
News Redford keeps Sundance Channel afloat with his ... (Jan '06) Feb '12 Chris 4
News SAG to Honor Durning With Lifetime Award (Nov '07) Aug '11 pro 2
News The Con Game (Mar '11) May '11 smithin 2
News Robert Redford honored with inaugural USC award (Feb '10) Feb '10 peterofusaATyahoo... 6
More from around the web