Guardian Says Nicole Kidman Should Re...

Guardian Says Nicole Kidman Should Retire

There are 2 comments on the Cinematical story from Oct 8, 2007, titled Guardian Says Nicole Kidman Should Retire. In it, Cinematical reports that:

“Hollywood's powers that be -- or their accountants -- will rise from their crypts one morning and realize it's time to cut their losses.”

An unusually nasty piece over at The Guardian is causing revulsion, even among seen-it-all types like Jeff Wells at Hollywood-Elsewhere , who calls it "one of the meanest and most heartless" celebrity ... via Cinematical

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cinematical.

Times

Lancing, UK

#1 Oct 16, 2007
This is nasty,scurrilous & entirely wrong - headed: BIRTH; HUMAN STAIN; DOGVILLE & FUR are small Masterpieces - & Miss Kidman is little short of SUPERB in them....ok,she has made a few bad choices recently,but no one's perfect....this "journalist" ought to hang his head in shame - what an atrocious attack ....I stand by Miss Kidman : a true Star & great Actress.
Liger

Austin, TX

#2 Oct 16, 2007
Agreed. Ms. Kidman displays great talent. Her new movie Margot at the Wedding is a good example of her dramatic talent. You can decide for yourself: http://www.margotatthewedding.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Stepford Wives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Christopher Walken Joins Jason Bateman, Nicole ... (May '14) May '14 MirrorMirror 1
News Kidman demands new lightbulbs in hotel room (Sep '06) May '12 Crazytempest 8
News Larry King Comes to Keith Albee Stage March 1 (Feb '12) Feb '12 Funny 2
News 'Australia' Kidman's final film fling? (Jan '09) Jan '09 sas 1
News Country Music Sweethearts Burglarized - The cou... (May '08) May '08 steve cascio 2
News Norman Mailer's longtime mistress, Carole Mallo... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Irene 1
News Carole Mallory, Mailer's longtime mistress, sel... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Bangkok Bill 1
More from around the web