Puppets Play "The Sound of Music"

Puppets Play "The Sound of Music"

There are 1 comment on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Puppets Play "The Sound of Music". In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

“On the stage, they make a stage within that stage. And because the stage they play in has the dimension it has, and the marionettes are functioning in that dimension, within a short amount of time, they function as if they were life-like, life-sized.”

The Sound of Music is a wildly popular movie based on a Broadway show, which was itself based on a German movie, inspired by a book written by the real-life Maria von Trapp. via WCAX-TV Burlington

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

Monica Montoya

Belleville, NJ

#1 Dec 6, 2007
Hi, my family and I are doing the sound of music for our mother whio is sick and since my children and my nephews and nieces were little they always preform other movies and plays. I am in desperate need in the puppets in the Sound of Music in order to make this play a success. If you can help me in any way I would appreciate it. Thanks again for taking time regarding this matter. This play will be for christmas. My email is [email protected] Monica Montoya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Sound of Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today in history: Texas declares independence f... (Apr '16) Apr '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
The Sound of Music LEGO Version! (Jul '14) Jul '14 Josiah Nelson 1
News Von Trapp family disappointed in Carrie Underwo... (Dec '13) Feb '14 dmw 3
News TV picks for Dec. 5:  "The Sound of Musi... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mary Nganga 1
News Profiles in History to Auction Costumes From th... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Colleen smith 1
News Lucille Ball polka dot dress sold for $168K (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brandt 1
News Christopher Plummer Earns Eugene O'Neill Theate... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Mary 1
More from around the web