"Today on the Tube" for Monday, June 16

Jun 13, 2008 Full story: www.brandonsun.com

"Michael Jackson: What Happened?" profiles the controversial pop star. Self-proclaimed lifelong Michael Jackson fan Jacques Peretti helms the documentary to "find out what drove the once 'King of Pop' to such spectacular self-destruction." Interviewed are some of Jackson's confidants who speak of the singer's darker moments, which include the hair-on-fire incident, the molestation charges that he was acquitted of and the baby-dangling-from-balcony debacle. (CBC Newsworld) .

Read more
fredrica

Liverpool, UK

#1 Jun 16, 2008
an innocent loving and caring man.i love michael xx

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 16, 2008
fredrica wrote:
an innocent loving and caring man.i love michael xx
Did you see that footage of Wacko jiggling Jordy on his lap and whispering in Jordy's ear?
dio8

Detroit, MI

#3 Jun 16, 2008
InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that footage of Wacko jiggling Jordy on his lap and whispering in Jordy's ear?
what u wish it was you...lol

“What's new pussycat?”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Jun 16, 2008
dio8 wrote:
<quoted text>what u wish it was you...lol
In some ways, yes. I would have punched the freak in the face and laughed as what passes for his nose collapsed on to the floor so that Wacko had to run screaming from the venue.
Pure Pwnage

Orange Park, FL

#5 Jun 22, 2008
^^^^^ Your comment failed. You suck, noob. MJ pwns you.

Boom Head Shot!!!*Blows InDaHouse's face off*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Sound of Music Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sound of Music LEGO Version! (Jul '14) Jul '14 Josiah Nelson 1
News Von Trapp family disappointed in Carrie Underwo... (Dec '13) Feb '14 dmw 3
News TV picks for Dec. 5:  "The Sound of Musi... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Mary Nganga 1
News Profiles in History to Auction Costumes From th... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Colleen smith 1
News Lucille Ball polka dot dress sold for $168K (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brandt 1
News Christopher Plummer Earns Eugene O'Neill Theate... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Mary 1
News Carrie Underwood at the 2011 Academy of Country... (Dec '12) Dec '12 dallaservin 2
More from around the web