Turned On, Tuned In: Wet, Hot America...

Turned On, Tuned In: Wet, Hot American Summer Love

There are 1 comment on the Film School Rejects story from Jun 22, 2009, titled Turned On, Tuned In: Wet, Hot American Summer Love. In it, Film School Rejects reports that:

What's turning me on this week? Summer love. Wet, hot, American summer love. The dog days of summer are just around the corner, and what could be hotter than gettin' busy with a summer fling? If there's one thing we've learned from Grease , it's that the best way to snag yourself a summer girl is to be a leather jacket wearing badass and to charm ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Film School Rejects.

b uzdar

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1 Jun 24, 2009
there is no foto what comments I can tender

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Seven Year Itch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marilyn Monroe 'Lost- William Travilla Costume ... (Oct '07) Jun '14 Caroline 20
News Marilyn Monroe heir loses NY court fight over f... (May '07) Oct '12 Linda kay Black 50
News 50 years on, Marilyn's star power shines bright (Jul '12) Jul '12 BlondePrince 1
News Marilyn Monroe Makes Chicagoa s Mile Much Less ... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Steve 1
News Star to unload film treasures from collection |... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Not A Buckeye 2
News Funnyman around town: A tour of 'Arthur''s NY l... (Apr '11) Apr '11 zeldo 1
News Homage to Marilyn Monroe in Classic Film Festiv... (Oct '10) Mar '11 Marijane Gray 4
More from around the web