Kiefer Sutherland Actually Is Spendin...

Kiefer Sutherland Actually Is Spending Time In Jail

There are 3 comments on the Im Not Obsessed! Celebrity Denial story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Kiefer Sutherland Actually Is Spending Time In Jail. In it, Im Not Obsessed! Celebrity Denial reports that:

I'm shocked. I can't believe it. Kiefer Sutherland has completed his first 24 hours in jail and wasn't released due to "over crowding". He folded laundry and served meals to the other inmates. via Im Not Obsessed! Celebrity Denial

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Im Not Obsessed! Celebrity Denial.

pile of dog sh1t

Stockton, CA

#1 Dec 7, 2007
i got 90 day's and i'm still on formal probation, it was my first offense. these so called stars don't get the same treatment. also they don't give you a job in the l.a. county system unless you're gay or a snitch or a long timer. they're keeping the sissy out of the general population.
betsy luce

AOL

#2 Dec 14, 2007
so pile of dog sh1t my friends r in jail 2 r there now and one just got release serveral years ago for far worst thing kiefer did even my bud was in the hole thats what call it u know. iam proud to 2 say i am sutherland 4 longs time i started with his dad i know crap about them any person i believe nicest man and good natured too u don't know kiefer u can't past judgement and throw rocks at glass houses by the way i am obessed sweetie i am glad kiefer owning up
kitty

Crystal River, FL

#3 Jan 5, 2008
He's probably getting some of his preferential treatment due to the fact that he reported to serve his sentence nearly three weeks before he had to and ended up serving it at a much smaller jail. I agree with betsy luce... good for him for shouldering up to what he did and showing up early to serve his time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Sentinel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sutherland's Sci Fi 'Phenomenon' - Actor dons h... (Apr '08) May '09 Nicole 2
News Eva Longoria Ready for 'Lower Learning' - Cast ... (Apr '08) Aug '08 AT AND T CENTER 2
News Kiefer Sutherland Charged With Two Misdemeanor ... (Jan '08) Jan '08 kitty 1
News '24' Star Shines As Actor, Rodeo Champ (Jan '07) Jan '07 Flora 1
News Longoria Says 'Housewives' Her Last Show (Sep '06) Sep '06 Melina 8
News TV on DVD (May '06) May '06 Audra 1
More from around the web