TV on DVD

TV on DVD

There are 1 comment on the The Courier-Journal story from Apr 22, 2006, titled TV on DVD. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

The first 10 episodes come in a three-disc set. 'Remington Steele: Season Three' -- Former 007 Pierce Brosnan is back in his pre-James Bond days as the suave frontman for partner Stephanie Zimbalist's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Audra

United States

#1 May 5, 2006
I loved this show. It was the perfect blend of comedy and lust, with a hint of adorable mystery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Sentinel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sutherland's Sci Fi 'Phenomenon' - Actor dons h... (Apr '08) May '09 Nicole 2
News Eva Longoria Ready for 'Lower Learning' - Cast ... (Apr '08) Aug '08 AT AND T CENTER 2
News Kiefer Sutherland Charged With Two Misdemeanor ... (Jan '08) Jan '08 kitty 1
News Kiefer Sutherland Actually Is Spending Time In ... (Dec '07) Jan '08 kitty 3
News '24' Star Shines As Actor, Rodeo Champ (Jan '07) Jan '07 Flora 1
News Longoria Says 'Housewives' Her Last Show (Sep '06) Sep '06 Melina 8
More from around the web