Sarandon to receive activist award

Sarandon to receive activist award

There are 1 comment on the Home News Tribune story from Jan 29, 2008, titled Sarandon to receive activist award. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

“We always admire people like that. There are a lot of actors and sports figures who think their role is to do their job and go home. We like to see people out there who are visible and who use their visibility to improve the conditions of all people.”

Edison-raised actress Susan Sarandon will receive the Rosa Parks Activist Award on Saturday from the Metuchen-Edison Area Branch of the NAACP. via Home News Tribune

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

Linh

Surry Hills, Australia

#1 Jan 30, 2008
Well done to Susan Sarandon for her courage to speak out about many important issues and for being such a wonderful humanitarian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Singer Meat Loaf collapses on stage at concert ... Jun 17 Meat Loaf FanBoy 1
News Barry Bostwick to Appear in BECAUSEHECAN at 33r... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Bus Riley 1
News For mature eyes only (Sep '06) Mar '14 Not me 3
News Halloween enhanced showing of "The Rocky Horror... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Here Is One 1
News In Ocean City, 'Rocky Horror' live stage show p... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Hater 1
News Rocky Horror show to return to Australia (Jun '13) Jun '13 Esso 1
Romney Horror Picture Show (Sep '12) Sep '12 frederika elasknsk 2
More from around the web