Christopher Biggins Comes To Blackpoo...

Christopher Biggins Comes To Blackpool Theatre

There are 7 comments on the Huliq.com story from Jul 4, 2009, titled Christopher Biggins Comes To Blackpool Theatre. In it, Huliq.com reports that:

Join vivacious star of stage and screen CHRISTOPHER BIGGINS as he welcomes the audience to the opening night of Mel Brooksa clever and vibrant musical comedy The Producers from Premier Theatre Company at Blackpoola s Grand Theatre on Tuesday 7th July! The Producers tells the story of the impossibly charismatic duo, Max Bialystock and Leo Bloom, as ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Huliq.com.

Forces Veteran

Leeds, UK

#1 Jul 16, 2009
I have just heard og comments made on Wright Stuff the other day when they were discussing Afghanistan and Mr Biggins said he couldn't understand how when soldiers were killed in action all of the media and family etc made such a big deal about it because after all that was their job

The fallan still deserve respect.
Tonanti216

Sittingbourne, UK

#3 Jul 16, 2009
Biggins should have more respect for our war dead and their grieving relatives - his unwarranted and pathetically stupid comments on "The Wright Stuff" have caused great upset among many ex servicemen and are an insult to these brave soldiers so recently killed in action. Biggins only action has been a a false jungle and I wouldn't mine betting that if someone made tasteless comments about his sexuality, his gay lifestyle and marriage then he would be calling the homophobic card like a shot!(if not calling the police to intervene)- Mr Biggins, show some respect and apologise, publicly! You are a disgrace and a fool.
Billy

Iraq

#4 Jul 16, 2009
I can say wholeheartedly that the comments made by Biggins on the Wright Stuff regarding the deaths of our soldiers in Afghanistan have done nothing to endear him to the Armed Forces Community. He obviously has no idea whatsoever of the sacrifices our brave soldiers are making for his freedom. Not to mention that some of these lads are only 18 years old and are somebody's son and in some cases husband or Father. Of course he lives in a world where his biggest danger is smudging his lipstick or falling off his High Heels, he should be thoroughly ashamed of his comments and make a public apology.
Mick Taylor Ex Squaddie

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#5 Jul 16, 2009
Dear Ms Biggins
Squaddies do sign up knowing the dangers of their chosen profession. However, as our General briefed us prior to the first gulf war, "The object is not to die for your country, but to make sure the other guys die for his."
Freedom comes at a price - you should respect those who are willing to put it all the line. Their sacrifice allows the like's of you to prance about wearing womens clothes. Do you realise what would happen to you if you acted like that in Iran !!!! You should give thanks to the soldiers you disrespect as they'll prevent you ever having to find out.
Shaun ex-squaddie

Middlesbrough, UK

#6 Jul 17, 2009
Biggins, you should be ashamed of yourself. The comments you made on the "The Wright Stuff" were totaly out of order. Our lads and lasses are out there laying down their lives to keep the likes of you safe, to allow you the right to be what you are and to have your "marrage".
If the people they are fighting were ever to win, you and your like would be the ones dieing.
These lads and lasses, their families and fellow service personal deserve all the respect and gratitude our nation can give
si168a

Turriff, UK

#7 Jul 17, 2009
Just remember. "FOR OUR TODAY THEY GAVE THEIR TOMORROW" think long and hard Mr Biggins before you belittle our Troops while they are giving up everything to make the things safer for the rest of us....
Jim Sutton Coldfield

UK

#8 Jul 17, 2009
I am disgusted at you comments on our brave troops. I feel you should make a public apology Biggins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Let's do the time warp again! Rocky Horror rema... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Sneaky Pete 2
News Laverne Cox on What Made Her Apprehensive About... (Oct '16) Oct '16 TerriB1 1
NYC 10/14/16 showing question (Oct '16) Oct '16 SarahSpitfire 1
News Singer Meat Loaf collapses on stage at concert ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Meat Loaf FanBoy 1
News Barry Bostwick to Appear in BECAUSEHECAN at 33r... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Bus Riley 1
News For mature eyes only (Sep '06) Mar '14 Not me 3
News Halloween enhanced showing of "The Rocky Horror... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Here Is One 1
More from around the web