Every woman should have a pair of sex...

Every woman should have a pair of sexy red high heels

Posted in the The Red Shoes Forum

High Heels shoes

Fuzhou, China

#1 May 13, 2011
Variety of Styles for Sexy Red High Heels

Just as there is a sexy red high heel for every woman, you can find it in a great woman’s shoe style, too. For example, red platform high heels with white polka dots and peep toes in canvas are adorable. Excellent for a casual sporty look and a tasteful career wear choice.
Patent platform peep toe red slingback high heels is fun and also is a great women’s shoe for casual, career wear, and after five events. The high gloss patent makes this high heel a bit dressier than the canvas shoe.
A twist on the classic pump is a patent red pump with cut outs on both sides and the vamp going to a pointy point. The cut outs on the sides of the red pump show the sexy arch of your foot and the vamp is low enough to show toe cleavage-which is very hot for some. The red pump goes well with anything-from jeans to mini-dresses.
As you can see there is a great red for every woman, and a red shoe style suitable for all occasions. Once you wear sexy red high heels you will wonder how you ever got along without them.

Sexy red high heels are remarkable; they make the simplest outfit exude a wow factor and adds interest to the womanwearing them.
You may be thinking,“Red does not look good on me.”
There is a great red no matter what the skin tone. Clear, bold red goes well with any skin type. For those who wear warm colors choose reds which lean toward the oranges and browns. For women who wear cool colors, choose reds which have blue tones.
Another thing you could be thinking is,“I have nothing to wear with sexy red high heels.”
You may not believe it but more colors look great with red than the age old neutral beige. Red goes well with purple, black, white, yellow, green, black, brown, light pink, blue, white, navy.
Use any one of the above colors for your outfit; add a skinny red belt, red lacquered nails, red earrings, and sexy red high heels. You will look pulled together, chic, and bold.
Winter white clothing and sexy red high heels are a beautifully elegant combination.

There are many, you can take a look:http://www.woman-shoess.c om/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Red Shoes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Red Shoes' among classic movies in NYC the... (Nov '09) Jul '15 SLIF 21
New Oakley Sunglasses Sale (Oct '13) Oct '13 fly123 1
News They're a Weird Mob (Jan '13) Jan '13 Donkey Estonkey 1
News the Restored 1948 Masterpiece a oeTHE Red SHOES... (Aug '09) Aug '12 SLIF 3
News 'The Red Shoes' Steps into Tampa Theater (Sep '11) Sep '11 SLIF 1
unze london shoes (May '11) May '11 unze london shoes 1
The most suitable for you is the best (Apr '11) Apr '11 dresses12 1
More from around the web