Families take 'magical journey' aboar...

Families take 'magical journey' aboard The Polar Express

There are 8 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Nov 28, 2009, titled Families take 'magical journey' aboard The Polar Express. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A train ride to the North Pole is a magical experience to be shared with friends and family, according to city of Farmington employees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Too Funny

Fort Defiance, AZ

#2 Nov 29, 2009
$18 to $59 depending on the age of the passenger, gee how old do you have to be to pay $59 , will anyone be checking Id's? I may be wrong but that might be flirting with age discrimination.

Since: Oct 09

Az, Ca, Ut, Nv, Or, NM, Co

#3 Nov 30, 2009
I have contacted these people twice about this trip... Still have NOT heard anything back from them... Obviously my money is NOT good enough for the Durango Train system......

wonder IF they web page "crashed" by accident or if they pissed someone off with enough talent...
hummmm

Louisville, CO

#4 Nov 30, 2009
I think the event at fmn's civic center is a GREAT idea!

Since: Nov 09

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Nov 30, 2009
I think this is a great deal I am getting tickets for my kids, myself and husband.Not very many people can afford $59 per adult especially if you are a married couple with more than one child. $10 + a new pair of p.j's I know my kids we'll love it.
mela

Union, NJ

#6 Dec 12, 2009
i love the poalar exspess
mela

Union, NJ

#7 Dec 12, 2009
i like pie
NoNeedtoTravel

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Dec 22, 2009
Push the button,
Pull the chain,
Out comes chocolate cho cho train.

Blytheville, AR

#9 Jan 9, 2010
mela wrote:
i like pie
Peanut butter is good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Polar Express Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disney sinks 'Yellow Submarine' redo, 'Vampire ... (Mar '11) Jun '11 A Yoko Ono fan 2
News Weekly Ketchup: Jeremy Renner Is the New Bourne... (Apr '11) Apr '11 SocratesDaNeoBeatnik 1
News Lose your Scrooge on the Polar Express train (Dec '09) Jan '10 just wondering 3
News 'Disney's A Christmas Carol' needs more emotion (Nov '09) Dec '09 Grandma 3
News 10 Things Parents Should Know about Disney's A ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 smurfz 2
Polar Express Movie (Nov '09) Nov '09 rfl72243 1
News First look: 'Christmas Carol' weak; 'Precious' ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Gab and Dad 4
More from around the web