'Polar Express' at IMAX: Perfect for ...

'Polar Express' at IMAX: Perfect for the season

There are 1 comment on the NewsTimes.com story from Dec 7, 2007, titled 'Polar Express' at IMAX: Perfect for the season. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

"The Polar Express," the animated Tom Hanks movie based on the beloved Chris Van Allsburg book, has chugged its way into The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk for the holidays.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

Movie Critic

Meriden, CT

#1 Dec 7, 2007
This article doesn't mention that this movie is in 3D, unless they've change it since it came out a few years ago. I saw it then, and it was amazing in iMAX. It actually could frighten young children, just because of the 3D special effects. Ever have a locomotive's cowchaser right in your face?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Polar Express Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disney sinks 'Yellow Submarine' redo, 'Vampire ... (Mar '11) Jun '11 A Yoko Ono fan 2
News Weekly Ketchup: Jeremy Renner Is the New Bourne... (Apr '11) Apr '11 SocratesDaNeoBeatnik 1
News Lose your Scrooge on the Polar Express train (Dec '09) Jan '10 just wondering 3
News Families take 'magical journey' aboard The Pola... (Nov '09) Jan '10 guest 8
News 'Disney's A Christmas Carol' needs more emotion (Nov '09) Dec '09 Grandma 3
News 10 Things Parents Should Know about Disney's A ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 smurfz 2
Polar Express Movie (Nov '09) Nov '09 rfl72243 1
More from around the web