ABC Takes 'Express' Train to Friday W...

ABC Takes 'Express' Train to Friday Win - Tom Hanks holiday fil...

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Dec 1, 2007, titled ABC Takes 'Express' Train to Friday Win - Tom Hanks holiday fil.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Tom Hanks' character in 'The Polar Express' Fast National ratings for Friday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Clarence

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 1, 2007
i can see someone(ABC), is having a good week.
FNL

Astoria, NY

#2 Dec 1, 2007
Good for "FNL" in improving their ratings!
Moonlighter

United States

#3 Dec 1, 2007
Unfortunately FNL might have only improved because WMC and Moonlight didn't broadcast last night.

“5,24,48,88”

Since: Nov 07

Beacon Falls, CT.

#4 Dec 2, 2007
I think I might be "The Last Great American Fan", the ratings are so low for TLGAB, it certainly won't see another season and I actually like the show.
Kalista

Chestermere, Canada

#5 Dec 2, 2007
mazza94 wrote:
I think I might be "The Last Great American Fan", the ratings are so low for TLGAB, it certainly won't see another season and I actually like the show.
Nope, there are a few of us! Its such a great show, you have to have more talent than just singing. I just don't get why fox put it on the day and time it is on.

“5,24,48,88”

Since: Nov 07

Beacon Falls, CT.

#6 Dec 3, 2007
Kalista wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, there are a few of us! Its such a great show, you have to have more talent than just singing. I just don't get why fox put it on the day and time it is on.
I agree, that type of show should not be on Friday, everybod is out on Friday. I Tivo it and watch saturday morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Polar Express Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disney sinks 'Yellow Submarine' redo, 'Vampire ... (Mar '11) Jun '11 A Yoko Ono fan 2
News Weekly Ketchup: Jeremy Renner Is the New Bourne... (Apr '11) Apr '11 SocratesDaNeoBeatnik 1
News Lose your Scrooge on the Polar Express train (Dec '09) Jan '10 just wondering 3
News Families take 'magical journey' aboard The Pola... (Nov '09) Jan '10 guest 8
News 'Disney's A Christmas Carol' needs more emotion (Nov '09) Dec '09 Grandma 3
News 10 Things Parents Should Know about Disney's A ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 smurfz 2
Polar Express Movie (Nov '09) Nov '09 rfl72243 1
More from around the web