Polar Express Movie
rfl72243

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2009
My 4 year old nephew loves this movie and wants a copy of the train schedule. I don't even know where to begin to find this for him or even if it is possible. Any ideas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Polar Express Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disney sinks 'Yellow Submarine' redo, 'Vampire ... (Mar '11) Jun '11 A Yoko Ono fan 2
News Weekly Ketchup: Jeremy Renner Is the New Bourne... (Apr '11) Apr '11 SocratesDaNeoBeatnik 1
News Lose your Scrooge on the Polar Express train (Dec '09) Jan '10 just wondering 3
News Families take 'magical journey' aboard The Pola... (Nov '09) Jan '10 guest 8
News 'Disney's A Christmas Carol' needs more emotion (Nov '09) Dec '09 Grandma 3
News 10 Things Parents Should Know about Disney's A ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 smurfz 2
News First look: 'Christmas Carol' weak; 'Precious' ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Gab and Dad 4
More from around the web