The Press Republican - Ti Movie Lady ...

The Press Republican - Ti Movie Lady presses on

There are 2 comments on the www.pressrepublican.com story from Dec 6, 2008, titled The Press Republican - Ti Movie Lady presses on. In it, www.pressrepublican.com reports that:

A love of movies inspired Jill Cunningham to create Main Street Movie Night for the people of Ticonderoga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pressrepublican.com.

did it

Cobleskill, NY

#1 Dec 7, 2008
This is such a brilliant effort to make change happen in Ticonderoga! I took my family to see "The Polar Express" last night. Even if you've seen this movie on TV or DVD, the feeling of being in an old time movie theatre can't be denied. With popcorn and soda being served for only a buck- The movie FREE-why wouldn't you be there? It's what Ti people are always wanting, change. So...that leads me to the question...why?..WHY only about 18 people in attendance last night, adults and children counted? I encourage you and your family to visit the movie next month. It's fantastic!
Glinda

United States

#2 Dec 7, 2008
I am sorry to hear that it was not well attended. I read the article and it sounded the Ms. Cunningham put a lot of effort into this project, and was spurrred on by people who said they would be there. Hopefully she will not get discouraged and will give this time to catch on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Polar Express Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disney sinks 'Yellow Submarine' redo, 'Vampire ... (Mar '11) Jun '11 A Yoko Ono fan 2
News Weekly Ketchup: Jeremy Renner Is the New Bourne... (Apr '11) Apr '11 SocratesDaNeoBeatnik 1
News Lose your Scrooge on the Polar Express train (Dec '09) Jan '10 just wondering 3
News Families take 'magical journey' aboard The Pola... (Nov '09) Jan '10 guest 8
News 'Disney's A Christmas Carol' needs more emotion (Nov '09) Dec '09 Grandma 3
News 10 Things Parents Should Know about Disney's A ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 smurfz 2
Polar Express Movie (Nov '09) Nov '09 rfl72243 1
More from around the web