The Place Beyond The Pines

There are 4 comments on the Cinema Blend News story from Mar 27, 2013, titled The Place Beyond The Pines. In it, Cinema Blend News reports that:

The mythic-sounding title The Place Beyond the Pines is in fact the Mohawk name for a town often synonymous with the mundane: Schenectady, New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cinema Blend News.

Movielover

New York, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Schenectady was a thriving town 60 or so years ago. Wonderful hotels, stores and restaurants. Unfortunately, time has not been kind to this town as corruption in governance and poverty has reared it ugly head and the result is what is now evident..... more than mundane it is a dangerous, crime-infested, welfare ridden and over-taxed city. VERY SAD........
FUMIGATE SCHENECTADY

Saratoga Springs, NY

#2 Apr 14, 2013
FUMIGATE SCHENECTADY

Saratoga Springs, NY

#3 Apr 14, 2013
the Darkies destroyed Schenigerty http://youtu.be/s1zRKxMlFQA
tertang

Albany, NY

#4 May 11, 2013
FULL OF DIRTY COPS STILL THINK ARE ABOVE THE LAW ONE PULLED A GUN DURING A ROAD RAGE EVENT ON A FAMILY IN GLENVILLE.AND THEN TOOK OFF NEARLY HITTING ONE THE VICTIMS. NEVER EVEN CALL THE POLICE JUST RUN LIKE THE FOOL AND COWARD HE IS. MAYBE BECAUSE HE WAS DRIVING A UNREGISTERED. TRUCK BUT I FORGOT HE IS ABOVE THE LAW. GOOD NEWS MANY NEW OFFICERS AND A LOT OF IT OLD ONES DONT WANT GUY LIKE THAT ON FORCE EITHER THE UNION PBA IS LOSING ITS CLOUT. TOP LEADERSHIP WILL CONTINUE. TO CHIP AWAY AT IT TILL IT FALLS AND RESPECT WILL RETURN TO THOSE WHOM DESERVE IT. SEVEN FIRED ALREADY NUMBER EIGHT SOON WE BELIEVE. HOPE HE SEE THE INSIDE OF JAIL LIKE MOST OF THE OTHERS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Place Beyond the Pines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mallozzis' new Italian restaurant, Johnny's in ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Giuseppe 1
More from around the web